The Good Bye?

Is It Really YOU?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part Ways?

 

They get to the airport together. The have the same day of the departing back to their home town, only different time, slightly.

“Good bye Seungri...”

“Good bye Jiyong hyung...”

 

Seungri turn left and walk toward his departure gate, waiting for boarding call. Jiyong turn left walk toward his departure gate, keep looking back at Seungri hoping he will look back at him.

Seungri sitting in the waiting room listening to music from his iPod. He remember their conversation when they woke up in the morning.

“Morning Seungri” jiyong said changing his position sitting up on the bed looking at him with the brightest smile.

“morning hyung...” Seungri blushing hard, because he still can’t get over the fact that last night being hug by the great G-Dragon to sleep and Waking up with the same position.

“I overheard your conversation when I first met you. You quit your job, right?”

“Yes hyung”

“And from what I hear your last work related to finance”

“Yes hyung, I was a Banker for 4 years”

“Do you already found a new job yet?”

“No, I was planning to find one after I get back from this vacation later”

“Then, I have an offer to make for you...would you like to consider it?”

“What is it hyung?”

“You know, I actually need someone who can be my personal assistant who will help me manage my private activities and my daily finance. Would you like the job?”

“What? Me?”

“Yes, since you don’t have any work at the moment you can work for me... Don’t worry, I’ll pay you double from your last salary”

“If I’m being your personal assistant then I have to stay close with you right?”

“Right”

“That’s mean I have to move to South Korea, right?”

“Obviously”

“I have to follo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter