The Night After

Is It Really YOU?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DOuble update.. YAaay !!

 

“Hey Seungri, how old are you?” Jiyong asked when they walk back their hotel room after tired playing on the beach.

“I’m 25, and you?”

“I’m 27 this year... you should call me hyung then”

“What? H...hyung? What is that?”

“It means older brother. Since I’m older you should call me hyung or Jiyong hyung”

“Why? We’re friends right? Why should I”

“You’ve been living in US too long. It’s a must in Korea you know. So start calling me that from now on...”

“Hhmm... all righty then, hyung.... Ahahaha its sound so weird. But, hyung. This is not the way to my room”

“No its not, you’re sleeping in my room tonight”

Seungri forming a ‘WHAT’ word without any sound come out from his mouth. To shock hearing what Jiyong said. He quickly closed his mouth with his hands.

“Don’t worry, I won’t attack you at night... So relax... okay?” jiyong hyung said patting his shoulder.

He lost for word. Hyung maybe not attack me, but what if I’m the one who attack him? Does he even now he bring a gay dude to his room? Does he know that his body is too y that I need to bite my tongue to remind myself?

“But, if you want to attack me... I would give myself willingly to you” Jiyong said seductively looking at Seungri’s eyes.

Seungri’s eye widen again. GOD help me be my nice and kind self-tonight. Seungri’s pray inside looking to the roof and lift both of hind hand to the air.

The eat dinner in their room because they feel too tired. Jiyong lend Seungri his clothes to change. It a little bit tight to Seungri since Seungri has a bit wide chest and muscle, not as slim as Jiyong.

“You look hot in that” Jiyong comment when Seungri c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter