The Beginning

Is It Really YOU?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri coming out from bathroom after a good 15 minutes just to change his clothes. He feel awkward and don’t know what to do. It just impossible he can cross path with G-Dragon in this City. Not even in Seoul or Manhattan, but BALI.

He walk toward the food cart that was send to his room before. His order mix French potato with sausage, sandwich, and chocolate ice which already melting now and a vegetables mix nut salad.

“Thank you for not letting us in” soonhoo said with a broken English

“Hehehe, yeah, no problem” Seungri said. More awkward.

“Do you guy want to eat? I order this for lunch. Or, a drink maybe?” Seungri said trying to be nice.

“Do you have any kind of beer?” jiyong said to Seungri

“Ah, yes, here... please sir if you want something to drink just take it” Seungri give jiyong the can beer and talk to soonhoo at the same time.

Thank you, I’m Jiyong. Kwon Jiyong” Jiyong held out his hands

“Oh, I’m Seungri, Lee Seungri”

“I’m Soonhoo” Soonhoo said held out his hand too.

“So, I think you know us right? Are you here alone? We feel terrible for ruining your vacation time” Soonhoo said again.

“Yeah, I came here alone yesterday. It’s okay... I just wake up anyway. Bad jet lag” Seungri explain still looking only at Soonhoo.

He can’t look at Jiyong. The man is too beautiful in Seungri’s eyes. Even though he’s sweating and his hair kind of messed up, the man still look gorgeous.

“Where are you come from?” soonhoo asked again. He can feel Jiyong staring at him but he still can’t turn his head facing jiyong.

“I came from Manhattan. But my home town is Jersey”

“Wow... you doesn’t look like it. I though your Asian” Soonhoo surprise with Seungri real nationality.

“I have a mix blood. My dad is Korean”

“You can speak Korean then” Soonhoo seem excited for the fact he just found out.

“Not really... just hum... An young he si yo??” Seungri said slowly.

“Ahahaha...” jiyong burst into laughter “You’re funny Seungri” Jiyong said making Seungri’s face burning. The big artist talking to him.

“Seungri, can you check outside, please? There is sasaeng fan after Jiyong just now” Soonhoo said pointing at the front door.

“Okay”

Seungri goes to open the door. Then suddenly there are 5 girls come to his door, he blocked the view inside his room with his body.

“Sorry Sir, umm. See man in here?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter