The Arrival

Is It Really YOU?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its full of people here. Everyone is coming or heading somewhere. There is a crowd everywhere, and Seungri is also there on the 4th line. Waiting for his 2 big suitcase and a big box full of books. Many kinds of book. Seungri just got here 30 minutes ago. He landed safely. And now, after getting all of his luggage, he push his troley heading to the exit door. Internatinal Arrival Terminal. There is someone holding a board with his name written on it, he came toward that man. Then they walk outside the airport together.

Today is just like other days. Jiyong been busy preparing his new album for the past three months. So he always wake up early in the morning going to the studio or he’s not coming home at all. He’s a hard worker afterall. But, there’s a a big different with today. Someone is coming. Someone he was though already forget all about him is coming to town. And unfortunately his schedule is full fo the day.

A month ago Jiyong receive a call, an international call. It was Seungri. He said that he was gonna try out the job first for three month before he accept it. Then after that he will decide wether he will stay or leave. Jiyong very excited with Seungri answer. He dont mind if Seungri want to try out first. Its much better then none. So since a month ago he was busy preparing for Seungri, not him per see- it was his manager who did.

The man drive Seungri to YG building then took him inside to meet his employer. His heart is beating fast. He’s nervous. He’s seeing some artist who he has seen on youtube when he was sometime checking on Kpop since he met Jiyong 3 months ago. And on top of that, he’s now standing in front of a closed studio. The man said Jiyong is inside, working. He knock the door before someone opening the door.

A very brigh bea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter