The Talk

Is It Really YOU?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Actually, Seungri have guessed it before he did it. Trying to talk to Jiyong is useless. The artist is stubborn and pride and sly and just won’t hear him out. So he will need to use his last weapon to get the deal.

Seungri is sitting on the sofa. Jiyong laying on his side and put his head on Seungri lap munching some snack. Today is Jiyong day of and he decide he want to lay around the house and of course not letting Seungri go anywhere.

“Hyung... but it not work if all I do is literally staying by your side every seconds”

“Well, that’s a personal assistant is for. To be by my side and help me with anything”

“But, I’m not helping you with anything. Even if there is someone who help someone else, it was you asked Soonhoo to help me do things so I won’t do anything”

“Well, whatever you said”

“Hyung... I’m serious... My brain would stop working totally if I’m doing any work and stop thinking...”

“My decisions is fix. You’ll do what you’ve been doing until now. No changes needed”

“Well... then I have to take the final option then”

“What are you going to do?”

“You now, this my trial period so I can still cancel the contract whenever I want, so if you won’t let me do the real work. I’ll cancel the contract and go home”

“What???” now, he sitting up straight and looking at Seungri.

Seungri put up a super serious expression because he piss at Jiyong who won’t cooperate with him at all. Actually he don’t really want to go back home yet. He enjoy the time he spend with Jiyong. He enjoy having all zoo animal inside his stomach whenever Jiyong get to close or do sweet things to him. But he have to work. He need to work. He need to be functional as a normal people. Working hard is one of his nature.

“Well... I have no other choice...”

“All right... all right. Just don’t go home. I’ll let you do some work then” Jiyong realize Seungri is beating him on this discussion. Well, Seungri is master and communication after all.

“NO hyung, you won’t. I know how you are. You’ll let me do some work for a day or two then you’ll back to be your old self and won’t let me work again...”

“Well... what do you expect Seungri-ah... the job is just some lame excuse I make so you’ll come here with me.”

“WHAAAT???!!!”

“WHAAAAAATTT????!!!”

“What did you just said???!!”

“What I sa-... WHATTT???!! No I don’t mean it like that. It just...“ Jiyong just realize he tell Seungri his true intention

“No hyung. You used my unemployment to play your tricks on me” Seungri pouting. So, Jiyong not trusting his capability as a personal assistant or financial advisor after all.

Seungri turn his face facing the other side, not wanting to look at Jiyong face. He’s upset at Jiyong.

“Seungri-ah...” Jiyong start using his charm to get Seungri stop angry at him. He stood up from where he was sitting and squatting in front of mad Seungri who sitting on the couch and holding both of his hands

“You know, since the first time you help me in Bali, I feel so much attraction to you. I just want to stay close to you every day, so I offer you the job. Because I know you won’t come here if it not for the job, right?”

“Well, why would I follow a celebrity around every day? I’m not a crazy fans”

“Well... that’s why I have to c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter