Chapter 7

Brothers or more?

Hey Guys!!!!!!!!!!

Here is chapter 7!!!! 

Hope you injoy!!!!


 

After Donghae left, Eunhyuk couldn't help but smile. Even if he didn't get to touch his precious little brother, his mark was still implanted on his little brothers neck. Donghae had forgotten to put a band-aid on his neck, so the whole world could see that Donghae was already taken. 

However, the pain was still there. Eunhyuk was not blind. He could see his brother tensing up as soon as Eunhyuk started to walk towards him. And that almost hurt more than the painful words Donghae said. 

After watching T.V for a little bit, Eunhyuk got up, got dressed, and left for work. Even if his heart was hurting, he still had to pay the bills. 

When Eunhyuk got to the fancy resturaunt he worked at he saw Sungmin standing outside the employee entrance. When Eunhyuk drove up and parked in the employee parking lot, Sungmin walked over and smiled brightly at Eunhyuk as he got out of the car.

"Hey man, what's up?" Eunhyuk pulled his friend into a bone crushing hug and then started walking back towards the employee's entrance of the resturaunt with his arm around Sungmin's shoulders.

"Nothing much. Just waiting for you. You know I hate going in there alone. Our manager always makes me do something nasty like cleaning the toliets when I arrive by myself."

"I know, but you shouldn't let him boss you around that much. I hate to see him pick on you all the time."

Sungmin smiled up at his good friend. "Don't worry. I may not know how to defend myself very well, but I can always avoid him."

Eunhyuk sighed as he opened to door for Sungmin. "That's not the point. The point is you need to learn how to stand up for yourself. You will not be able to always avoid our manager. When he starts to pick on you, you need to have a response."

Sungmin looked down and sighed. "I know, but I don't know how."

Eunhyuk stopped and put his hands on Sungmin's shoulders. He smiled softly at his friend. "That's why I am here. I will teach you how to defend youself. That way you don't have to rely on me anymore to pretect you." 

Sungmin smiled. "Thanks Eunhyuk. I really apreciate it." 

"No problem. Now lets get to work before the manager shows up." 

Sungmin chuckled. "Ya. You're right. Let's go."

The rest of the morning went by smoothly and it was early afternoon when Yesung walked in. 

Eunhyuk looked up in surprise as the older man walked in and was escorted to a seat by a waitress. Eunhyuk watched as they spoke quickly to each other. Then the woman headed over to where Eunhyuk was standing. 

"The customer at table 11 has asked for you to take a short break and talk to him. If that is okay with you. You can take your 15 minute break now if you want."

Eunhyuk nodded his head once a little surprised. "Sure. Tell the manager I am taking a break." 

The waitress smiled and wondered off. Eunhyuk looked back to Yesung, who was on his phone, then began to make his way over to Yesung. 

Eunhyuk was no doubt surprised that Yesung showed up. Yesung was a part of his group of friends back in high school, and whenever the group got together they would hang out. However, Yesung was not the closest with Eunhyuk and they never sought each other out one-on-one before. 

When Eunhyuk got to Yesung's table and sat down, Yesung looked up from his phone and smiled at Eunhyuk. "Thanks for taking time out to talk to me. I know you probably wanted a break but this couldn't wait."

Eunhyuk didn't know if this visit was going to be good or bad, but Yesung's statement put Eunhyuk on edge. "Alright. What's up?"

"Well first I want to know how your little brother is doing. Has he been good lately? Healthy? Behaving? Or is he perhaps getting into things he shouldn't be?" 

Eunhyuk tilted his head slightly in a confused manner but answered his friend none the less. "He has been good. Healthy as can be. His grades are good and he hasn't gotten into any trouble at school."

Yesung nodded slightly and sighed loudly. "That's what I feared." 

Now Eunhyuk was getting really confused. "What's going on Yesung? Why shouldn't Donghae be doing what he is suppose to be doing?"

Yesung just shook his head and looked at Eunhyuk straight in the eye. "Did you know that Donghae texted a certain person in our group to meet with him?"

"No, but who is this person?" 

"The one that has been getting into trouble alot recently." 

Eunhyuk's eyes widened. "Why would Donghae seek ******* out? Dosn't Donghae know that Heechul has been doing bad things recently?" 

Yesung shrugged. "I don't know. That's why I came to you. I was wondering if Donghae had been acting weird at home." 

Eunhyuk looked down and stared at his hands in his lap. 

Yesung sighed again. "Something happened at home, didn't it?" 

Eunhyuk slowly came to a realization and gasped. He looked at Yesung with widened eyes. "That couldn't be the reason he is seeking Heechul out right? What is my Donghae is begining to go down the wrong path? He dosn't need to be doing those things! Least of all with *******! This is all my fault to isn't it? I was the one that keeped pushing him. If he goes with ******* it will all be my fault!" 

Yesung looked over at Eunhyuk and reached over to put his hand lightly on one of Eunhyuk's crushed fist. "It's is not your fault Eunhyuk. Whatever happened isn't because of you. The fault is on Donghae and *******. They know better. Especially Donghae. If anythings happens it will not be your fault." 

Eunhyuk slowly nodded but was still convinced it was his fault. However, he didn't tell Yesung that. "When are they meeting?" 

"Today after Donghae gets out of school aparently. However, I don't know the exact time or even the location." 

Eunhyuk nodded. "I can wait by the gate to his school and persuade him not to go." 

Yesung shook his head. "No. You still have work, and you have to work to pay your bills. I can go since I don't have work, but I think that Donghae might be serious about this. He will probably go anyways. Not to mention if this is because of something between the two of you than the chances of you being able to stop him are much less. Let me go, I will bring a few others with me too. We will try to convince him. Just know that if he still wants to go there is nothing we can do to stop him."

Eunhyuk nodded agian. "I know. I trust you though. So if he still goes please follow him. Just to make sure he is alright."

Yesung nodded. "I will." He looked at his phone. "I think your break time is up. You should probably get back to work." 

Eunhyuk smiled. "I should. Thanks for telling me Yesung." 

"No problem Eunhyuk." 

Eunhyuk stood up and the two boys shook hands, then Eunhyuk walked back into the kitchen while thinking on what he had just head. 

Sungmin showed up infront of him and pulled him out of his thought. "Everything alright? It is rare for Yesung to visit anybody one-on-one at work unless something important happened." 

Eunhyuk looke up at him. "I would seem Donghae is trying to meet up with *******." 

Sungmin's eyes widened. "Why would he do that? Dosn't he now how dangerous that is?" 

"I don't know, but something must have happened for Donghae to seek that friend out. Nobody meets with him one-on-one if they can help it. It is just to risky."

Sungmin nodded his head slowly. "This is not good. Not good at all."

"Tell me about it." With that Eunhyuk got back to work. However, there would be a pit in his stomach the rest of the day.


 

Hey guys! Sorry this is so late! I had writters block. I promise the next chapter will be longer and it is going to get really intense. 

I know alot of you have been wondering who ******* is. And i promise that he will be revealed in the next chapter. 

Hint: He has had problems before in real life with something that is bad for you. (This bad things will also be in this next chapter) 

Don't think that this hint is too easy, because there is more than one member who has had this sort of problem. 

Comment about who you think the mistery person is.

COMMENT ABOUT WHO YOU THINK THE MISTERY PERSON IS!!!!!!!!!!!!

OR JUST COMMENT!!!!!!!

Thanks for reading guys! Hope you enjoy!!!!!!!