Chapter 1

Brothers or more?

Well, here is chapter 1. Hope you guys injoy. 


Eunhyuk looked down on the sleeping boy laying on the bed infront of him. He smiled and thought about how cute he looked in his sleep. All Eunhyuk ever thought about was how cute the boy looked. How beautiful he looked. 

To Eunhyuk he was always beautiful and cute. Even if he was a senior in High School, but that ment nothing to Eunhyuk. Because the boy laying infront of him was the most important person in Eunhyuk's life. He would risk his life for this boy, and not one person who knew the two boys could doubt this. 

Eunhyuk nelt next to the bed and smiled at the boy. He ran his fingers down the side of the boys face and brushed some hair away from the young ones face. Eunhyuk leaned in slowly and carefully and planted a soft kiss apon the boys forehead. The boy stirred and Eunhyuk prayed silently that the boy would not wake up. When the boy settled down again Eunhyuk slowly let out the breath he had no idea he had been holding. 

Eunhyuk looked at his watch and noted the time. It was about time that the boy got up to get ready for school. He would be late if Eunhyuk didn't wake him up right then. Relunctantly, Eunhyuk slowly shook the boy and called out to him to get up. 

"Donghae. Donghae." He sang. "It's time to get up baby boy." Eunhyuk shook the boy a little more and he laughed as the boy groaned in protest to being woken up.

"Five more minutes." Donghae rolled over to the side and Eunhyuk chuckled again.

"Nope. You got to get up now or you will be late for school."

"I don't want to go to school." He said this with a groan so Eunhyuk struggled to understand him. But he got it and stood up. He went to the end of Donghae's bed and pulled all the blankets off. Donghae shivered from the cold and Eunhuk had to turn away to hide the blush that had krept onto his face rather quickly. This was because Donghae had decided to go to bed the night before. Taking advantage of Eunhyuk's momentary silence, Donghae whined and pulled the covers over his head. He held on to them tightly so that Eunhyuk could not pull them off again. 

Eunhyuk finally came to his senses and prayed that Donghae had not noticed Eunhyuk's reaction to seeing the boy's body. Eunhyuk thought Donghae had a gorgeous body (better than his own), but everytime Eunhyuk saw his little brother's body he blushed a little bit. Seeing Donghae's was just too much for Eunhyuk. 

Once Eunhyuk remembered his task he told Donghae that he was going to be late if he didn't get up. When Donghae wouldn't get up Eunhyuk told him that if he didn't get up then Donghae would not get any breakfast. After all, breakfast that morning was Donghae's favorite - eggs and bacon. This made Donghae hungry.

"Alright Hyung. I will get up. Just leave so I can get dressed. I am under here you know. And I know my body is gorgeous but I don't need you to see it this early in the morning. Don't you know that?"

"Alright smart mouth. I am leaving." Eunhyuk smiled and Donghae and then headed towards the door, and as the door closed behind him he mumbled to himself. "Of course I know."

Eunhyuk went downstairs to find the breakfast he had made earlier sitting on the kitchen table. That seemed like a life time ago to Eunhyuk. Any moment with Donghae made him feel as if he were floating. And seeing Donghae's body only put Eunhyuk on Cloud 9.

Ever since Eunhyuk could remember he had loved Donghae. As kids they were always together. Nothing could seperate them. At this point in time Eunhyuk had only assumed that the way that he felt was normal to feel around his brother. However, as they got older people began to say that it was weird how close the two brothers were. They both had many friends but both would always choose to hang out with each other than with their friends. People also said it was weird how much skinship the two had. Eunhyuk had always held Donghae's hand as a kid, but as they got older people told them that they had to stop because that was not something brothers did. At least brothers who were no longer toddlers. 

So Eunhyuk and Donghae stopped holding hands. At least out in public. At home they would hold hands while watching movies or just sitting around talking. But when their parents came home they would always stop. Their dad was always harsh on them. And he was extremly religious. Both boys knew that their father was a Homophobe and would not tolerate two boys holding hands, even brothers. He tolerated it when they were toddlers only because of their mother. Their mother was more lenient but she still did not like anyone from the LGBT community and told her sons that they should not hold hands because people might think they were gay. And to Eunhyuk this mattered because he wasn't gay. At least at the time. 

It wasn't until a few years later that Eunhyuk realized that he was, in fact, gay. And that he was in love with his younger brother of all people. 

Eunhyuk figured this out when one of his friends came out and told them that he was gay and that he had a boyfriend. Listening to his friend talk about his love for his boyfriend made Eunhyuk realize that the feelings he had towards his little brother - he had assumed them to be loving feelings of brothership - were really romantic feelings of love. 

However, Eunhyuk did not except this knew information happily. He instead became worried. Now only for himself, but for Donghae too. If their dad were to figure out then that would cause too many problems to count. And Donghae would get punished too, even though he had done nothing wrong. Others would be sure to cause problems for him as well. He saw the way that other people looked at his gay friend and how they mocked him and beat him up. Eunhyuk didn't want that for himself or for Donghae either. 

This fear was what caused Eunhyuk to keep his love for his brother a secret. This fear caused him to try to distance himself from Donghae (this didn't work). This fear was what came to rule Eunhyuk's life. Every night he would go to bed thinking about his precious brother. And for many nights he was plagued by nightmares of what would happen if anybody found out about his feelings. This fear was what caused Eunhyuk to pretend to hit on girls and even get a few himself. (Though they never lasted very long.)

But the biggest fear that Eunhyuk had did not have to do with anyone except Donghae. And that was the fear that Donghae would not accept Eunhyuk's love or that Donghae would hate him for it. 

Eunhyuk didn't care if Donghae didn't love him back. All Eunhyuk wanted to do was be near Donghae. And it was the biggest fear that ultimatly kept Eunhyuk from telling Donghae his feelings. 

Eunhyuk always imagined what would happen if he and Donghae did ever get together and went off on their own. Just the two of them. Alone. (If you know what I mean. *nudge nudge* ;) )

However, he never imagined that it would come true. Both the good things and the bad things. 


Don't forget to comment and subscribe!!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!