Chapter 3

Brothers or more?

Hey Guys!!!!!! Here is Chapter 3!!!!!!!


Eunhyuk worked at a high class resturaunt on the rich side of town. He didn't get paid alot but the tips were always good. It wasn't very much money in total, but it was enough to put food on the table. And that was all that Eunhyuk really needed. Well, that and Donghae. As soon as Eunhyuk graduated, he took Donghae and together they moved out of their house and away from their dad.

Eunhyuk had already been working at the resturaunt and had saved up enough money to buy a small two bedroom apartment where Eunhyuk and Donghae could live in peace. It wasn't in the best part of town, but it wasn't the worst either. Donghae could still go to his old school and keep his old friends, and Eunhyuk was closer to work than he had been before. 

Eunhyuk had gotten through High School with ease, and he was easily in the top 10% of his class. He was even offered a full ride scholarship. Eunhyuk could never remember the name of the school, but it didn't matter because Donghae could never leave his brother to go to college, especially with their father. Who if you don't remember had a thing for beating up Donghae when he was mad. So Eunhyuk choose not to go into college and instead continued to work and support himself and his brother. 

Eunhyuk was upset about not being able to go to college, but it was worth it to get to stay with the brother he loved. So as Eunhyuk went home that evening from work he couldn't help but think about his little brother and how much he wanted to kiss his brother again like he had that morning. 

He was origionally not going to kiss Donghae, but something inside of him told him to do it. He didn't know what it was, but he just hoped that his brother wouldn't be too creeped out by his actions. 

When Eunhyuk finally got home he dropped all of his things and went straight to the couch in the living room to crash. As soon as he had closed his eyes he heard Donghae calling to him from his little brother's room. 

"Eunhyuk! Is that you?"

"Ya. It's me." He heard a bedroom door being opened and opened his eyes to see Donghae walking into the room. His hair was wet - no doubt from taking a shower - and he was wearing shorts and a tank top. To Eunhyuk he looked super y and he had to turn away so Donghae wouldn't see him blush. When he composed himself again he looked back to see his little brother with a concerned look on his face. 

"You alright bro. You look tired." He walked over to Eunhyuk and put his hand on his older brother's forehead. Eunhyuk brushed his hand away before he could turn red again.

"Ya. I am fine. Just a long day at work. That's all." Donghae didn't look convinced so Eunhyuk stood up and walked to the other side of the room. "See? Fine. Nothing to worry about. 

Donghae sighed and shook his head. "Whatever you say." Then he was looking at Eunhyuk and Eunhyuk found himself looking back. They held their gazes and neither one moved. It wasn't the most comfortable silence, but it wasn't the most awkward one either. Eunhyuk loved looking at Donghae's eyes. They were so pretty to him. And in this moment that was all Eunhyuk could think about.

Eunhyuk was so lost in Donghae's eyes that he didn't realize that the younger boy had walked to where he was standing right infront of Eunhyuk till the boy was already there. Then, when he noticed, it was too late. Eunhyuk couldn't think. Or rather, he didn't want to. He lost himself and it was begining to show.

Donghae looked at Eunhyuk with a confustion. "Are you alright?"

Eunhyuk said nothing and continued to stare into Donghae's eyes.

"Eunhyuk? What's wrong?" Eunhyuk could hear the worry in Donghae's voice. But he didn't care.

Without saying a word Eunhyuk wrapped his arms around his little brother and kissed him straight on the lips. Not a kiss like that morning. No. This was a real kiss. A kiss which Donghae returned. Eunhyuk was surprised when he felt his little brother's arms go around his body and was even more surprised when he felt Donghae deepen the kiss.

Eunhyuk was lost in the kiss. And based on the way he was acting, Donghae was too. Both were so into the kiss and when Eunhyuk started using his tounge, Donghae melted in his arms. Eunhyuk picked up his brother, allowing the boys better access to each other's mouths. Donghae rapped his arms around Eunhyuk's neck and rapped his legs around his older brother's waist. Donghae whinned as Eunhyuk broke the kiss, but he moaned when Eunhyuk made a trail of kisses down to Donghae's neck where he stayed.

Eunhyuk couldn't take it anymore. He had to have more. He had lost himself and there was no going back.

Donghae moaned in contemptment when Eunhyuk put him down on the couch and began kissing him on the lips again. Eunhyuk put his hand underneath Donghae's shirt and slowly pulled Donghae's shirt up. Eunhyuk was about to pull up his shirt when all the sudden Eunhyuk's phone went off in his pocket. 

Eunhyuk slowly pulled back and looked at Donghae. His little brother had a dazed look in his eyes and seemed as if he had a hickey on his neck. Eunhyuk finally came back to reality and got off of his little brother who had been panting heavily. It wasn't until he got up that he realized that he was also panting heavily. 

Eunhyuk stood up and pulled his phone out of his pocket. When he saw the caller id he mentally reminded himself to kill his friend later on. 

"WHAT!?!" He screamed into the phone.

"Jesus Eunhyuk! No reason to yell! I know it's late but that is no excuse to yell at me!"

Eunhyuk sighed. "Leeteuk. I didn't mean to. You just called at a terrible time."

Eunhyuk heard Leeteuk chuckle on the other side of the phone. "Why? You got a girl over?"

"NO! Now what do you need?"

"Alright alright. I wanted to know if you and your brother wanted to hang out this weekend. All the boys are getting together to have a barbacue. It will be fun."

"I don't know Leeteuk. I have work this weekend and I don't know if I will have the time."

"Its alright. I understand. But if you change your mind the party is at 6 o'clock at my house on Saturday night."

"Alright. Thanks Leeteuk. I will see what I can do."

Leeteuk was probably smiling really big on the other side of the phone while he said "Great! See you then!"

Eunhyuk freaked out. "Wait! I never said that I..." Leeteuk had ended the call before Eunhyuk could finish his sentence. 

With a sigh he turned around and remembered that his little brother - who he was just making out with - was still on the couch. He had sat up and was looking at Eunhyuk with wild eyes. That's when it hit him. He had kissed his brother and his brother had kissed him back. But there was no way that they could be together. Eunhyuk had done the unthinkable. There was no alcohol involved so all Eunhyuk could do was blame himself. And hated himself for it. The brother's could never be together. It wasn't possible. 

So when Donghae got up and walked over to Eunhyuk, Eunhyuk pushed aside his little brother and walked out of the house. He needed some space and he couldn't be with his little brother right then, or else who knows what he would do to his little brother. 

Things were better this way. Eunhyuk thought that and he wouldn't allow his emotions to run wild with thoughts of his precious little brother. Because they were just that - brothers. And brothers didn't do those kind of things. So Eunhyuk would pretend that that night had never happened. Then everything would go back to normal. His little brother would forget all about it and then things would go back to normal. 

Eunhyuk knew that the only thing that could come out of a romantic relationship with his brother was pain. Pain from the world when they figured out about the taboo of the taboo. Brothers who were lovers. Gay and at the same time. The world would shun them. And Eunhyuk would not let Donghae get hurt. He didn't know if Donghae liked him or not, but it didn't matter. Because he had to keep Donghae safe. And he would. He promised himself he would. He lived to keep Dongahe safe. 

So why did it feel so wrong to walk out on his little brother?


 

So I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

I had mixed feelings when writting this chapter. 

I fangirled and then cried. But I continued writting.

I hope you guys are as emotional about this chapter as I was. 

Please comment and subscribe if you have not already!!!

See you guys next time!!!! (p.s. Donghae's feelings on the incedent next time!)