Chapter 5

Brothers or more?

Hey guys!!!! 

I know it has been a while but I was on a road trip with my family so I couldn't write. :(

Anyways! Here is chapter 5! I hope you guys injoy!!!


 

Eunhyuk thought that leaving Donghae for a while would help him gain control over his emotions and the feelings he had that were over flowing for his little brother.

 

However, it didn’t work. All Eunhyuk could think about was Donghae.

 

When Eunhyuk had left Donghae alone in their room, he went to his oldest friend’s house. Leeteuk had gladly taken Eunhyuk in for the night. He didn’t ask Eunhyuk any questions even though he knew that Eunhyuk would have left his little brother all alone. He didn’t even try to get Eunhyuk to tell him what happened.

 

And that is what Eunhyuk loved about Leeteuk. Eunhyuk could go and just cry all he wanted to Leeteuk, and Leeteuk would comfort him.

 

He cried for himself. For his brother. For the relationship that could never be. He cried for his fear of what Donghae would think of him after he walked out on their make-out session. He cried because he knew things would be different from then on. He cried because he knew that no matter what happened, he had to pretend he didn’t love his little brother.  

 

When Eunhyuk woke up the next morning, Leeteuk had already prepared breakfast for him. As Eunhyuk ate, Leeteuk finally spoke up.

 

“I know that whatever is going on has to be hard. You are welcome to come here anytime you need to. However, if you choose to be alone and get drunk, please do it at home and not at a bar. The last thing anyone needs is for you to wake up in someone’s home .” He smirked at Eunhyuk and let the younger boy know he was teasing him.

 

“Don’t worry Leeteuk. I will defiantly not be going to a bar.” He smirked back and got up when he finished eating. “Anyways, I need to be going. I don’t want to take advantage of your hospitality any more than I have too.”

 

“It’s alright. I don’t mind. And like I said before, you are welcome anytime you want. But make sure you’re not leaving your little brother alone next time.” He smiled softly and Eunhyuk felt a bit of guilt at having left his brother alone all night long.

 

So when Eunhyuk left Leeteuk’s house he headed to the supermarket and bought 2 packs of beer. He wanted to get drunk and knew it would take him a lot to get him there.

 

When he got home it was nearly lunch time, but Eunhyuk wasn’t tired, so he went to take a shower. He emptied his mind and just let the water flow over him. He didn’t know how long he was in there for, but when he got he saw he had been in there for over an hour.

 

He sighed as he realized his water bill would get high, but didn’t let it bother him.

 

He took the beer bottles and sat down on the floor with a towel around his neck. He the T.V and turned to a random channel where a drama about some hot shot actress and an alien falling in love.

 

He lost track of time again and before he was drunk and the door to the apartment opened. He mentally cursed himself for not putting on clothes and staying in the apartment. Eunhyuk didn’t know how Donghae would react to all that had happened. So when Donghae walked in, all Eunhyuk could do was stare at him.

 

He watched as his little brother took in the scene in front of him. Donghae walked over to where Eunhyuk was sitting and he started picking up the bottles as if nothing had happened. He went into the kitchen and Eunhyuk wondered why Donghae was acting as if nothing had happened.

 

When Donghae walked back out he spoke. “You know if you are going to drink you should at least put some clothes on.”

 

Eunhyuk looked down at his own body. “Sorry. Guess I didn’t realize. I have been out of it all day.”

 

“It’s alright. I have been out of it as well.”

 

Eunhyuk looked up at Donghae and saw a band aid on his little brother’s neck. He mentally berated himself as he realized that Donghae had to go to school with that and that the hickey he had given his little brother would stay there for a while.

 

“Did anyone give you any trouble at school today? If they did I can go take care of it for you if you want.”

 

Eunhyuk watched as his little brother’s eyebrows shot up in surprise then quickly went back to normal. “No. Only the normal playing around with the guys.”

 

Eunhyuk chuckled as he remembered how Kyuhyun, Siwon, and Ryeowook were still in high school and how much playing around they would do. Well, Kyuhyun and Siwon at least. “That’s good.”

 

“I don’t know what you could have done anyways in your drunken state.” Eunhyuk was shocked at the malice in his brother’s voice. “You know how much I hate it when you get drunk, and the fact that you got drunk in the middle of the day doesn’t make anything better." With that Donghae went into the kitchen and Eunhyuk could hear the sink being . 

Eunhyuk stood up and stumbled to the kitchen. A headach hitting him badly. When he got there he saw Donghae doing the dishes. Whever Donghae would do the dishes Eunhyuk would stand behind him and hug him from behind. He would often or help him with his stomach pressed against the youngers back. 

However, when Eunhyuk went to back hug his little brother, Donghae pushed him off. Eunhyuk realized that Donghae was truly mad because he had never refused physical touch before. 

"How could you leave me alone like that after what you did." 

That one sentence said by his little brother made Eunhyuk realize that Donghae being mad was only partly due to his being drunk. The other part was that Eunhyuk had left him alone after kissing him. 

Eunhyuk turned Donghae around and tried to kiss him thinking it would make everything better, but once again Donghae pushed back and wouldn't let the older touch him. 

Eunhyuk looked down sadly. "I am sorry for what I did. I just want everthing to go back to normal. I want to pretend that nothing happened and move on."

"I am fine with forgetting what happened. However, I have no desire to let you touch me anymore. Don't you realize that this is not what brothers do. Brothers don't make out. Brothers don't do this type of thing. We are both just confused. We don't have feelings for each other. We just want physical touch."

Eunhyuk was shocked at his brothers words but then remembered he had thought something similar. Eunhyuk knew that they couldn't be together, but Eunhyuk didn't want to stop acting like they had before. But how could he get to keep his physical contact with his brother without telling him that he loved him. It seemed impossible. 

But Eunhyuk knew that he couldn't touch his little brother in that moment. So he stumbled to his room and collapsed on the bed. Hoping that he would not dream of his brother because it would only torture him. 


 

So...

...

Ya

...

This chapter . 

I wrote this half asleep and I had already written it several times so I just gave up. 

I know where i am going with this story but i don't know how to get there. 

Anyways

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. (As y as it is)

See you guys next time!!!

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!