Chapter 4

Brothers or more?

Hey guys!!!! Here is chapter 4!!!!!

Hope you guys enjoy!!!!


 

When Eunhyuk left, all Donghae could do was stare at the door and wonder why Eunhyuk had pushed him away like that after having just kissed him the way he did. Donghae didn't know what to do.

All he remembered was hearing his brother come home as he was getting out of the shower. When he got out he went into the living room to see Eunhyuk collapsed on the bed. When Eunhyuk walked around to show that he was fine, Donghae couldn't help but follow his brother with his eyes. 

When their eyes met, all Donghae wanted was to be closer to his brother. His feet had taken him to his older brother unknowingly, and when he was close to his brother he didn't want to leave, but he was too scared to get closer. So he stayed where he was at. 

But that changed when Eunhyuk leaned in and kissed Donghae. Donghae was unsure at first. He didn't want to do anything to cause his brother to hate him or be uncomfortable around him. But he slowly started to kiss Eunhyuk back. And when the kiss got deeper, Donghae could feel himself starting to let go of all of his fears. Even his fear of his father. 

When Eunhyuk picked him up and started kissing down to his neck, Dongahe lost it. He heard sounds come out of him that he never had heard before. He wasn't even sure if Eunhyuk heard him or not, but if Eunhyuk did, he paid no mind to the sounds. When Donghae was laid on the couch and Eunhyuk put his hand under Donghae's shirt, Donghae thought that he would give up everything to his brother in the moment. Even his ity.

However, that was not to happen. Because when his older brother's phone rang, his mind told him that he needed to get back into reality. And he tried. But while Eunhyuk was on the phone, Donghae could only think of how wonderful it felt to have his older brother's lips exlpore his body. He could hear everything that Eunhyuk was saying on the phone, but his mind refused to register it. 

When Eunhyuk finally got off the phone and turned around to see Donghae, all Donghae could think about was how much he wanted to kiss Eunhyuk's lips again. So he got up and walked over to Eunhyuk, expecting him to start another round. But when Eunhyuk walked passed him and left out the door, Donghae realized that there was no next round. There may not even be another time. 

When Donghae finally came back to reality, he realized he had been crying silently on the floor. The weight of Eunhyuk leaving him was too much for him to take. 

Donghae summoned up all the strength he could and got up to go check himself in the mirror. And when he did he saw how much of a mess he was. His hair was disheveled where Eunhyuk had ran his fingers, and his lips were puffed up from the intense kissing. He also noticed his bloodshot eyes from his crying. But that wasn't what really got to Donghae. What did it for Donghae was the giant dark hickey left on the side of his neck from where Eunhyuk had kissed and him. 

Donghae reached up and slowly rubbed his fingers against it. It felt weird, but Donghae knew that this was given by his older brother. The love of his life. 

Donghae yawned and realized that it was way too late and that he had school tomorrow. He went to his room and decided that Eunhyuk would come back later in the night. 

However, when he woke up the next morning and walked around their apartment, he saw no sign of his brother. This made Donghae extremely nervious. What if something had happened to him. But Donghae didn't let it get to him and he got ready for school. He put a bandage on his neck to cover up his hickey and headed out the door to go to school. When he got there he was greeted by Siwon, Kyuhyun, and Ryeowook. 

"Finally man! What took you so long? We have been waiting forever!" Siwon said this as he took Donghae into an imbrace. 

"Ya! School is about to start and we were woried you were going to ditch us!" Kyuhyun patted Donghae on the back and gave his friend a smile. 

"Sorry guys. I didn't get to bed till late last night and was tired this morning." Donghae smiled at his friends and turned to Ryeowook with a smile. But he stopped when he saw the look Ryeowook was giving him. "What is it Ryeowook?"

Ryeowook walked a little bit closer. "Nothing. Just wondering what happened to your neck. You have a band-aid covering part of your neck."

"Really!" Siwon and Kyuhyun both simultaniously went around Donghae to see the band-aid. 

"Dude, you totally got laid last night didn't you. That would explain why you didn't get much sleep last night. You are probably covering a hickey underneath that band-aid." Siwon smirked at Dongahe as Donghae fought to keep down a blush. 

"No I did not. I simply got a bug bite and it bothered me so I put a band-aid over it." Donghae shrugged and pretended to act unconcerned. 

"No way! I don't believe that for a second. I have to agree with Siwon on this matter." Kyuhyun looked sheepish as he looked over at Dongahe. "So tell us. Who is the lucky girl who took our dearly beloved Donghae's ity?"

Donghae shoved Kyuhyun out of the way and went to stand by Ryeowook. "Will you two knock it off? I told you it is just a bug bite and you guys should except that. Right Ryeowook?" Donghae turned to Ryeowook and silently begged him for support. 

Ryeowook sighed and turned to head into the building. "Let's leave it alone for now guys. We have senior year to deal with for now."

The three other boys agreed (but Kyuhyun and Siwon were still suspicious) and they all walked into the building. Throughout the rest of the day, Donghae tried to pay attention in class. But the only things he could think of were his brother and how much he feared people finding out about the love that Donghae had towards his brother. 

Eunhyuk and Dongahe had the same friends back then. But the majority of their friends had already graduated like Eunhyuk. Donghae knew that one of those boys (Heechul was his name) had come out gay. But all Donghae remembers about that is that it ended in tears when Heechul's boyfriend had left him because of the harsh treatment they were getting form most of the people around them, including their families. 

Donghae didn't want that to happen to him. He knew that he would get twice the terrible punishment from his father than what Heechul got because Donghae's father was homophobic. He also didn't know how his friends would react. When Heechul had come out gay, some of their friends had reacted harshly towards Heechul. Shindong and Siwon in particular never had the same relatonship with Heechul as they did before. Donghae liked Siwon and Shindong and didn't want them to hate him too. 

However, after what happened the previous night, Donghae now feared that Eunhyuk would react negativly towards Donghae if he found out and would push him away again. He was scared of how his older brother would react. Would he push him away again or would he do something worse? Donghae didn't know and didn't want to find out. 

So as he headed home from school that day, Donghae decided it was for the best if he didn't ever let Eunhyuk take advantage of Donghae again like that. He promised himself to never show how much he loved his brother again. He would never lose control like he did then. 

But when he got home that afternoon, Eunhyuk was sitting on the floor in the living room with a bear bottle in his hands and several empty ones on the floor around him. He was obviously drunk and looked like he was about ready to pass out. (Which meant he had been drinking alot because Eunhyuk could hold his alcohol very well.)

And

...

He was looking straight at Donghae. 


 

Thanks for reading guys!!!!! Hoped you learned something new about Donghae's feelings. Or let me know if you think I am just rambaling. (cause that's what I feel like)

But I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

So please comment and subscribe!!!

See you guys next time!!!!