Chapter 2

Brothers or more?

Alrighty! Here is chapter 2!


After Eunhyuk left his room, Donghae sighed outloud. He couldn't believe that his older brother had just seen him . 

Donghae didn't mean to go to bed last night . I just sorta happened. He had been up studying late and after taking a shower was too tired to put on clothes. So he just crashed in his bed. 

When it had happened Donghae was too tired to realize that his older brother had seen him , but when he went to stand infront of the mirror in his bathroom to get ready for school he saw his body and realized with clarity that his brother had seen him . 

When they were kids it was ok. But that was because they were young. However, for the past few years, Donghae had tried hard to not let Eunhyuk see him . Or even shirtless. Because every time his brother saw him , Donghae would get red in the face and would try to hide from his brother. 

It wasn't that Donghae had a bad body. Because he had a great body and he knew it. But it was the fact that when his brother saw him , Donghae would start to think innapropriate thoughts about his brother. Such as what he wanted his big brother to do to him in the privacy of his room. This would case Donghae to get a little happy and the last thing Donghae wanted was to let Eunhyuk know that he turned Donghae on. 

Donghae had always tried to hide it, but recently it had been getting harder. Part of that had to do with the fact that Donghae was falling more in love with Eunhyuk by the day. Don't think that Donghae had not loved Eunhyuk once, because that isn't true. Donghae always loved his older brother, but he just loved him even more as time went on. 

Donghae was overflowing with love for his brother. He loved it when Eunhyuk would hold him tight. He also loved it when Eunhyuk would protect him. 

Ever since they were little, Donghae faked being scared of storms. He knew that if he pretended to be scared then Eunhyuk would hold him and whisper sweet nothings in his ear. He loved ever second of those moments. In those times, Eunhyuk would sit on Donghae's bed with his little brother in his lap and they would cuddle and sometimes Eunhyuk would kiss his brother's cheek or forehead. 

Donghae lived for these moments. The moments when Eunhyuk would kiss his forehead or praise him. When his older brother would tell him that he would always be with him and protect him. 

And he did. When they were little their father often beat Donghae if he did something wrong. Whenever this would happen, Eunhyuk would stand up for Donghae and more than once ended up taking Donghae's punishment. After, Eunhyuk would take Donghae to his room and Eunhyuk would always make sure that Donghae was alright, even before he thought about his own pain. On those days the boys would sleep together, and whenever Eunhyuk would fall asleep, Donghae would watch Eunhyuk as he slept and would sometimes sneak a kiss on his lips. 

When their mother died in a car accident and they didn't have alot of money, Eunhyuk always made sure that Donghae was full before he even thought of eating. He would make sure that Donghae had all the help he needed for school. And when Donghae would cry at night for his mother or wake up with nightmares then Eunhyuk would comfort him and would stay with him all night long. 

Donghae loved this side to Eunhyuk. It was one of the reasons he loved Eunhyuk so much. But Donghae would never tell him that. 

Their father was homophobic. (But you know this already.) And Donghae was terrified of their father. He was afraid that if his father found out then he woulf beat Donghae severly. And mabye even Eunhyuk. 

Donghae would never let that happen. He couldn't. He would make sure that Eunhyuk didn't face his father's rath. 

But as Donghae finished getting ready and headed downstairs to see his brother in the kitchen, he remembered just how much he loved his brother. And with that came the pain of knowing that the two could never be together. 

"Hey. It smells good."

Eunhyuk looked up at Donghae's words and saw that Eunhyuk had been daydreaming again. His older brother did that alot, but Donghae never knew what he was thinking about. He shook his head as if clearing his mind and smiled at Donghae. 

"Oh ya! I made your favorite! Green Eggs and Ham!" He smiled at his joke and Donghae rolled his eyes. 

"Very funny. Now I am hungry and I have school to get to." Donghae went and sat down and began to eat. 

Eunhyuk looked at him as if he just said something impossible. "So know you want to get up." Donghae could hear the sarcasm in his older brothers voice but chose to ignore him. "Anyways" Eunhyuk continued, "My boss says that there is some fancy rich people coming by the resturaunt today. And he says that if I do well enough I can get a pay raise." He smiled and looked expectantly at Donghae. 

Donghae smile back and stood up to give Eunhyuk a hug. "That is great Eunhyuk." He pulled back and looked up at his older brother. "I hope you do well today."

"Yup. I do too." He gave Donghae and silly smile and turned to put on his jacket. When he had it on he turned back to Donghae. "Anyways I am off for now. But I was wondering if I could get something for good luck real fast from you." He looked hopeful towards his younger brother and Donghae couldn't help but wonder what it was. 

"Sure. What is it.?"

"This." And before Donghae could even think, Eunhyuk had reached over and slowly pecked his brother on the lips. When he pulled back he had a goofy smile on his face. "Thanks Donghae. I will see you tonight." Then he waved and before Donghae could recover he was out the door and on his way to work. 

When he left Donghae slowly and tenderly touched his lips with his fingers. He could feel that his face was beat burning up and no doubt was red. 

It wasn't the first time that Eunhyuk had kissed Donghae on the lips. They had been kissing on the lips since they were little. But as they got older it happened less and less. But everytime it happened Donghae was speachless and didn't know what to think. Or more like he was scared to think. 

These small kisses on the lips gave Donghae hope. Hope that Donghae knew did not exist. Donghae didn't want to give himself false hope, so he learned to just not think at all when Eunhyuk kissed him on the lips. However, Donghae knew that he would be thinking about the kiss for the rest of the day. Which wasn't good for him because he had several test that day. 

And thinking that reminded Donghae of school. He looked at the clock and realized he was going to be late for school if he didn't run. So he shoved a few more bites of food in his mouth and ran out the door and off to school. 

Along the way he allowed his mind to wander just a little bit. And he woundered what would happen if he could actually tell his brother that he loved him. But once again he remembered that gays were not excepted. Especially if they were brothers dating. And that one thought was what caused the biggest pain in Donghae's life.


Thanks for reading guys!!!!

Hope you all enjoyed it!!!

Don't forget to comment and subscribe!!!!!!

I love you guys sooooooooo much!!!!!! 

Bye bye!!!