I

Queen of ing Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1 minute before 12PM of October 07, 2015, a young lad on his late 20s was fidgeting on his iPad as if waiting for something. Well, he really was. He opened his personal youtube app and hastily typed his e-mail and his password. He felt so giddy. The moment it was logged in, the video he's been waiting to release was finally uploaded by SM Entertainment. His girlfriend's first ever music video as a solo artist.

 

 

 

Taeyeon's I.

 


Taeyeon didn't want him to watch it first because she said that he will be a spoiler and it's unfair to her fans. But the real truth was that, she was freaking shy. She's so nervous of what he will say because she thought that she did not done great. Here he was, ended up watching it the same time with her fans. 

 

5 minutes before... 

 


Jiyong set the video camera that was placed on his tripod. It was only few inches away from the couch he's sitting. He neatly placed it in a best position with the most perfect angle, capturing his face and the half of his body. Because being the most proud boyfriend he is, this romantic guy wanted to gift a reaction video to his girlfriend who's debuting now as a solo singer. 


"Okay. All ready!"


"Lights, Camera, Action!"  He said emphasizing his Korean accent cutely. 

 

*Click

(Now recording)

10-07-15 ; 11:59AM

***
Bicceul ssotneun sky


Geu arae seon ai (i)

 

Kkumkkudeusi fly


My life is a beauty~

...

...

...

 

"!"
.
.
.
"KIM TAEYEEEEEEEEON!"
.
.
.
"My queeeeen! %3₩5-/:=+^@#+^#}!
.
.
.
"I got a jackpot."
.
.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter