chapter 3

Secretly fall for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

T-ara house

 

7.30 a.m.

Unknown P.O.V

"Where is Eunjung? She never wake up this early. Oh. A letter. {Unnie i am going to college to borrow a dictionary. Maybe i will late today. We meet at our company this evening. Bye Unnie}.

Borrow a book? Since when she become more hardworking? Is that the effect since she get back from hospital? Nevermind". Soyeon seems curious about Eunjung.

"Unnie, where Eunjung unnie go this morning? I saw her bring a bag together". Said Hyomin.

 

"She just left me a letter. She said she want to go to college first. We meet her this evening at our company for practice". Soyeon replied to Hyomin question.

 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

 

Eunjung P.O.V

I am so sleepy. I almost sleep at toilet because i had to clean there. Why the cleaner must going to holiday this week? I am a girl and i must clean this building alone. From head to toe. I cover my face with wearing a mask at my mouth and wear a cap. Suddenly i saw Nickhun enter the toilet. I don't want to be a et. So i run from there but i don't finished clean the toilet and suddenly i got flipped there but luckily Nickhun quickly get me. He hug me coincidently. "Gwenchana? Miss? Eunjung?? Why?". She almost scream but i cover with my hands. "Shhhh. They will hear you. Listen here. Don't tell anyone about me. Don't tell to my group. I do this for them. They want to perform this week but because of me we should postpone our first debut. So i going to our CEO and he ask me to do this job while the cleaning department going on a holiday". I explained to him.

 

"Why we should stay in here? It's so smelly and hou also smelly". Nickhun covered his nose with his own hands.

"Mianhee. You just going first. I want to settle my job here". I ask him to going out.

"I want to meet you after this at cafe. After your cleaning and smelly job finished". He wanted to meet me so sudden.

 

"Arasso. Wait for me at cafe. I will go there after i settle all this". I am so happy inside.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

 

"Why are you want to meet me?". I am going

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter