Chapter 2

Secretly fall for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ham Eun jung P.O.V

 

I was shocked when he push me to the wall. His body is so close with my body. My heartbeat become more faster. I close my eyes and suddenly i heard he laugh."hahahaa.. Do you think i want to kiss you? I never want to do that with you. You just look like a boy. I am crazy if i kiss you".

I am so hurt with his words. He is so mean. "Yahhhh. I hate you so much". I run from him and going back to my class.

"Why are you left me alone? Wait,why are you crying?". I hug Qri unnie.

"Unnie. Let's go home. I am feeling not so well". I am lied to Qri unnie.

"Are you okay? Give me 5 minutes to called them to cars". Qri unnie called all the members.

Why i am so dumb. I hates him but at the same time i can't.

"Unnie, why are you want to go home too early? Tonight we got a free time. I want to meet with my boy".  Jiyeon come to hug me.

"I know but unnie is not well. Let's go home first". I said to Jiyeon.

"Hi, T-ara why are you guys going home too early. We just promised to play basketball together. Eunjung are the one who made this promise with us first". Suddenly Chansung come to meet us.

"Chansung,mianhee. Suddenly my head is hurt so much. I really need to sleep. Tomorrow we got an early PC. I am so sorry". I ask him apologized.

 

"Arasso but next week you guys must play basketball with us". Chansung said to us.

 

"I know. Khamsahamida". I smile weakly.

After that we back to our house. I really can't sleep when i think about Nickhun's words just now. I am too ugly? But my fans said i am cute. I don't want to think about that again. Better if i sleep now.

 

2PM House:

 

Nickhun P.O.V  

 

From college until arrived home i still thinking about Eunjung. I never seen her upset like that. I need to ask her apologized. My words is hard for a woman although Eunjung look like a boy.

 

"I thought we can play with T-ara today but they going home early. Eunjung suddenly sick". Said Woyoung to all the members.

 

"Sick? It's bad? ". I tried to ask Chansung.

"Her face look so pale. She never like that before". Chansung replied to my question.

It's must be my fault. I must see her tomorrow.

 

□□□□□□□■■

 

Unknown P.O.V

"Boram unnie, Eunjung head is so hot. I think she got a high fever. We should call the management to told them about Eunjung". Said Soyeon.

 

"Okay. You just bring her to clini

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter