Chapter 12

Secretly fall for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nickhun P.O.V

 

The door was open by someone and i saw it's Eunjung. I don't know how can i act infront her after a year we never meet since that incident. She come to delivery the lunch box that my junior had ordered. She look so thin and pale. I want to go infront her and hug her but i can't.

She look at me with a sad face but i act like i don't care at all. "I heard that noona is getting married next month. I heard from her worker. But it seems she don't happy at all". My junior said towards us on that room.

"How can you be happy if you must to get married with someone you never love?". Suddenly i said like that.

"Hyung?". They look at me with weird face.

 

"Nothing". I lied to them.

End of P.O.V

 

After 3 years Eunjung finally going back to Japan. She had to close her business in korea since her parents is not well. Eunjung become more hardworking after that. She decided to cancel the wedding after she always give Mark a excuse. She feel pity for Mark but she don't love her as a special one. She just look at Mark as a brother. Mark also want Eunjung be happy so he let Eunjung go.

 

Eunjung now is almost 30 years old but she never forget her first love. Her parents never forced Eunjung to getting married. They know that love can't be forced.

 

Eunjung now happy with her own life. She decided to meet Nickhun and told him everything. Her parents give the permission about that.. They want Eunjung choose her pwn path. 

 

Korea:

 

Eunjung just arrived in Korea. She stayed at her old house. She just want to take a holiday for this year. She finally going to 2 PM apartment to meet Nickhun but sadly Nickhun is going back to Thailand for a while. 2PM is taking a year holiday from getting involved in show. Eunjung seems disapointed.

 

Eunjung P.O.V

I will going to Thailand. I book the flight ticket and prepared all for going to Thailand. I going to the address that i save before. "Hi. Is Nickhun here?". I saw his mother. "Eunjung?". Nickhun mother come and hug me.

"Finally you are here. Nickhun is there prepared for the wedding next week. You stay here

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter