Chapter 7

Secretly fall for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunjung P.O.V

 

After a week we arrived in Korea,Nickhun finally called me and ask me to meet. "Oppa why are you want to meet me tonight?".

"I will going back to Thailand for a month starting tomorrow morning. I just want to say goodbye to you personally". I got shocked and sad.

"Why so sudden?". I ask him.

"Since we got free time next month so i decided to going back to Thailand. Here is my address there. If you coincidently visit Thailand then you can come to my house". He suddenly give me the address.

"Khamsahamida. If i got free time i will going there". After that he send me home.

At home:

"Qri why are so sad? I ask her.

"Taecyeon said he want to go to holiday in Paris with his 2PM members for a month". I know Qri really want to go with Taecyeon.

 

"Then?". I ask her again.

 

"What if i miss him". She replied to me.

"Go there with him". I said to her.

"Our schedule is so pack and we should focus on it". She said.

 

"Unnie,it just a month not a year or forever". I holds her hand.

 

 "I know but still i will miss him". Qri unnie start to cry.

We are same unnie. I will miss him a lot too. Khun oppa i will go and find you there.

After two weeks:

I really miss him a lot.

A good news girls. We can go a vacation starting tomorrow. Our schedule is canceled. "I will going to my hometown". Said Hyomin and Jiyeon. "We will going on a trip to UK". Said Boram and Soyeon unnie. "Then i want to meet Taecyeon in Paris. He gave his address there". Said Qri. "Eunjung where do you want to go?".Said Qri unnie.

 

 

"I will going to Japan. Visit my parents". I go and called my parents but sadly they will going to Melbourne visit their niece there. And finally i decided to go to Thailand when i found Nickhun oppa address.

 

THAILAND: 

"Thailand here i am". I scream at the airport. Luckily no one know me since i wear the cap.

Finally i arrived at Khun oppa house. "Hi. My Name is Eunjung. I am Nickhun's friend. Is he home(Speak English)?". I talk to a middle age woman.

"So, you are Eunjung? Come in first. Nickhun is at the beach. If you want to meet her you can follow this road. The beach is at the end of this road". She told me the way.

"Thank you. May i know who are you? How do you know my name?". I ask her.

"I am Nickhun's mother. He always talk about you. So, i really want to meet you and finally you come here. Go and ask him back. I will prepared room for you to stay". I going to find Nickhun oppa.

 

I try to search for him everywhere. Finally i saw him sleep under the tree. He look so cute when he sleep. I sits beside him and wait until he wake up. Not for 10 minutes and suddenly i sleep too.

 

End of P.O.V

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter