Chapter 11

Secretly fall for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunjung P.O.V 

I bring Mark to my house. "You stay in that room. You can't come to my room. You just stay here until your apartment is finished the renovation".

"Arasso. I know that. Give me rest for awhile. I got show tonight". Mark already sleep.

"Chincaaa.. that boy. I left the key here. Don't forget to switch off the lamp and fan". I left the sleepy Mark alone.

"Since when i should ride the bicycle to work place. I don't know how to drive". I speak alone.

"Unnie". Eunji called me when i just arrived at the restaurant.

"Why? Is there any problem?". I asked Eunji.

"Nickhun oppa come just now and left you this". I take the letter from Eunji.{Eunjung can i meet you? I thinks i love you. It's been 2 months we communicate using letter. I should meet you. I never feel like this.} 

 

"This is bad Eunji. He want to meet me". I said to Eunji.

"You should meet him. He likes you alot but until when you want to keep this secret?". Eunji advise me.

 

"I can't. If he know that i will getting married soon, he will heart broken. I don't want make he sad again. I am so sad when thinking about Khun oppa.

End of P.O.V

 

Unknown P.O.V

"Aneyong Taecyeon hyung and Nickhun hyung". Mark arrived at his company.

 

"Aneyong. Mark where are you staying right now? I heard your house is under construction". Ask Taecyeon.

"Ohh. I stayed at my future wife's house. Her house is near our company. She is the owner of the japanese restaurant at the end of the road". Nickhun shocked when Mark said about the restaurant.

"Which one is your girl?". Ask Nickhin curious.

"The owner or the chef there". Nickhun seems heart broken again.

"Ohh.. so that girl is your future wife? What is her name? I never see her Although we always go there.

"Yes. She is my future. We are childhood friend and our parents want us to get married soon. Her name is Ham Eun jung. She is debuted as T-ara members 3 years ago but she quit after that. I thinks you guys know her". Said Mark make them more shocked.

"Ham Eun jung? That tomboyish girl? Are you serious?". Said Taecyeon while his eyes pointed to Nickhun.

"Yes. Now she become a pretty girl after become a chef. If you see her now, you will see an angel". Smile Mark.

Suddenly Nickhun going out from his company and going to Eunjung restaurant.

Luckily no one there since there want to close the restaurant

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter