Chapter 10

Secretly fall for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one P.O.V 

Eunjung now arrived in Korea. She staying at her new house near her restaurant. Next week her restaurant will open for a first time. If i Japan,they make a Korean style but in Korea they bring a Japanese style.She hired two workers to work at her new restaurant. One girl and one boy. She will take over at the kitchen. Her new workers name is Eunji and Jong ki. They are her relative in Korea.

 

A week later:

The restaurant is open for everyone now. They are many people there. Eunjung seems busy at the kitchen. Customer praised Eunjung for her food. They said that her food is so delicious.

 

Other place

 

"Guys let's go and try the new restaurant at the end of this road. I heard their food is so delicious. The chef is from Japan. They said she was pretty. Let's go and try. Nickhun hyung let's go. You should having fun after our concert is finished". Said Junho towards Nickhun and other members.

"I am so tired. You guys go eat there and bring me some food. Hehehe". Said Nickhun.

"Hyungg. Let's go together". Woo Young drag Nickhun together.

"Arasso". Nickhun just followed them.

Finally they arrived at the restaurant.

"Woahh.. This restaurant seems nice. It's Japanese style. Look they also make shushi as main menu". Said Taecyeon.

"It's look delicious baby". Said Qri. Taecyeon bring his girlfriend together.

"Noona,why don't you bring Jiyeon together?". Said Junho.

"She is going on a date with her brother". Said Qri make Junho making a sad face.

"Excuse me, i want to go toilet for a while". Suddenly Nickhun speak.

Nickhun go to the counter and ask for way to toilet. "Sir you can go that way". Eunji show the way.

"Khamsahamida". Nickhun smile.

"Ouchh,he is cute. Wait is he is 2pm Nickhun right? Woahh.. daebak". Eunji said with shocked expression.

"Excuse me miss. Which one is the door to toilet?". Nickhun ask Eunjung but he don't see Eunjung's face because his eys is busy to search the toilet. Eunjung suddenly see Nickhun's face and she quickly turn to other way "that door". Eunjung cover her face.

"Luckily he don't saw my face". Eunjung feel alive. "Why he is here? Wait there are 2Pm members and Qri unnie. Why they should come here? I forgot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter