Chapter 4

Secretly fall for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris P.O.V

 

I meet with a girl that look so honest. We just meet each other for the first time but i really like her. He looked like a boy but she is cute. I am really do a right decision to come here.Today is my first day in this industry. I will debut with Exo members. Before going to meet Exo members i meet T-ara members. I say goodbye to Eunjung noona with winks my eyes to her. She seems so blur that time. I laugh to see her expression. My other day will become my precious day to close with her.

Finally i meet my members. "Aneyong. I am Kris. Please help me here". I introduced my self to them.

I saw Eunjung noona with her friends. They looked so lovely. Jiyeon is most pretty but my eyes is focus more to Eunjung noona. The way she talked or smile. I can tell that i love her at first sight.

"Where are you looking at? Ohhh.. T-ara? Do you had crush for one of them? Woahhh.. Your first day today but you already has crush on someone?". Chanyeol asked me.

"Do you think who is cute?". Suddenly i ask Chanyeol back.

"For me, Jiyeon is the best". Smile Chanyeol.

"Ohhh. I already know. Boys always like that kind of girl. She had a cute face and sweet smile". I told Chanyeol.

"Then who you likes?" Chanyeol asked me once again.

"Eunjung noona". I just said her name.

"Seriously? That tomboy?". Chanyeol shocked.

"Yes. She is". I just smile to Chanyeol.

 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

 

T-ara House:

 

Eunjung P.O.V

"I heard my phone is ringging. I saw an unknown number called me. I curious so i picked up the phone. "I am Eunjung. Who are you? Oppa?". That was Khun Oppa who called me. I  am so happy. 

"Yes. Eunjung i am infront your house. Can we meet? I wanted to told you my problem. I can't sleep. Can you?". I looked at Soyeon unnie bed and saw her was sleep. "Okay i will going now.. wait for me at the park infront my house". I whispered to him.

"Okay". He replied me.

 

3 minutes later.

 

"Oppa, why?". Suddenly he hug me.

"I fall in love with a girl for almost 4 years. But i am afraid to tell her". When i heard that, my heart is feel so hurt.

"You should told her. That girl must

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter