- Chapter 3 (Part 2) - Missing Her and knowing the truth!

I want us more than just friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun POV

> AFTER TWO WEEKS <

Its been a 2 weeks since Ji Ae ended our friendship. Why should I care? I have Taeyeon with me. But somehow, I feel like I'm missing someone. I've been spending my weekdays and weekends with Taeyeon, but why do I still feel like I still need someone. I snapped out of my thoughts when I felt someone hug me from behind. I looked at her and I smiled. How can Ji Ae hate Taeyeon so much? Is she jealous that I spend more time with Taeyeon now? We can just talk it out. But why does she have to talk about Taeyeon like that?  Taeyeon is really nice and understanding. I don't see any any reasons for Ji Ae to hate my girlfriend.

"Baekhyunnie, you don't have to take me home later. I'll be with my friends later." She said and pecked my cheek, still hugging me from behind. 

"Okay. Take care of yourseflf, okay?" I said and looked at her. I looked at her and my eyes fell on her lips. I pulled her close to me, ready to kiss her. We haven't kissed yet, so this will be my first. Our lips are almost close to each other but suddenly her phone ring. Ughh!

"Uh? Oppa? Yes, I'll come with you later. Nae. Itabwayo!" She said. Oppa? Who could that be?

"Oppa? Who was that?" I asked her. 

"He's my friend, Baekhyunnie. Don't worry. I'll be going now. Bye!" She said and left. 

Dang it! It was so close. SO CLOSE. I left the park with a heavy heart. I failed to kiss her again. I was on my way to go home when I suddenly saw Ji Ae with Hyo Mi and Sandeul. Hyo Mi and Sandeul must be dating. I could see Ji Ae from where I was standing, smiling so bright. How could she be happy? I wanted to go the where they are but my legs won't move. Then they left. I pouted that I couldn't even be with my bestest friend anymore. Alright. I admit, I miss Ji Ae. The way we laugh like no one's watching us, when we watch movies every Sunday, everything we do together, I miss them. I couldn't do those things with Taeyeon since she's a party person while I'm not. I sighed as thoughts of having fun with Ji Ae every weekends flowed in my mind as I walk through the streets of Seoul. I was lost in my thoughts when I bumped into someone. 

"I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" I said and stood up first to help the person I bumped. I was shocked when I knew it was...

"Aww. Watch where you're walking!" Ji Ae shouted. Yes, it is Ji Ae. I offered my hand but when she looked up, her eyes widened and stood up by herself. Suddenly, Hyo Mi and Sandeul came. 

"Eonnie, are you okay?" Hyo Mi said as she looked at Ji Ae worriedly. Sandeul helped her to dust off the dirt from her clothes. 

"I'm okay." She said and smiled. Then Hyo Mi looked at me. 

"Oh? Baekhyun sunbae? What a coincidence! Would you like..." Hyo Mi wasn't able to finish her sentence because Ji Ae covered . 

"I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter