Chapter 4 - Back to normal!

I want us more than just friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BAEKHYUN POV

It has been 2weeks since the painful events happened and now everything is back to normal. Well, atleast for me. Taeyeon got kicked out of school along with her friends for violating the school’s rule for dating an outsider. While me and Ji Ae? Everything was back from where it was. We stayed as friends. I didn’t want to rush things since she’s still in healing stage where she forgets the pain I’ve caused her. I understand since its my fault. Today is Friday, Ji Ae and I had agreed to have a movie date after class. Its not a romantic movie date if that’s what you’re thinking, its just a friendly movie date. Me, Ji Ae, and Sandeul are on our way to our last class for today. Hyo Mi had already went to her class since she didn’t want to be late. As we reached our classroom, we took our places and sat.

IN CLASS –

I’ve been staring at the chalk board for awhile now. In short, nothing’s going inside my brain. I couldn’t focus. Maybe I was too excited for tonight. I decided to get a sticky note and wrote

BBH: We’re on for tonight, right?

and gave it to Ji Ae who was just beside me and was busy listening to the teacher’s lecture. She took it and replied to my note. She replied…

Ae: Instead of having a movie date, why don’t we just go to Lotte World tomorrow?

I replied…

BBH: Sounds good to me! But who’s going to buy the tickets?

She replied…

Ae: Of course you, nut head.

I replied…

BBH: Why me?

She replied…

Ae: Because you invited me into this.

Alright, fine! I lose! Hahaha. Anyways, the bell rang indicating that class is already done. Students inside the classroom were busy packing their thing ready to go home. I waited for Ji Ae to finish so we can both go out of the classroom.

“Why does it have to be me to buy the tickets?” I complained as we got out of the classroom.

“Don’t you remember what tomorrow is?” She said as she turned around to look at me. I thought hard. Is there any event tomorrow? Suddenly, Hyo Mi and Sandeul came.

“Oh? Annyeong, Baekhyun sunbae!” Hyo Mi said and bowed.

“So? Its Ji Ae eonni’s birthday tomorrow, what are you guys planning to do?” Hyo Mi said and Ji Ae’s eyes widened. Oh no! I forgot!

“Oh, so its your birthday tomorrow. Heh!” I said in a low voice and rubbed the back of my neck out of embarrassment.

“You shouldn’t have said it, Hyo. I was testing this guy if he remembered and obviously, he forgot.” Ji Ae said, disappointment and hurt was carved in each word she uttered.

I just gave her an awkward smile which made her really furious and walked away. I looked at Hyo Mi as a sign of help but she just shrugged and went after Ji Ae. –sigh- Now its just me and Sandeul left now.

“What do I do now?” I said and Sandeul just laughed at me.

“Dude, just give her want she wants since its her special day. I need to go now. I’ll just see you on Monday.” He said as he patted my back.

“Okay, thanks for the advice. Take care.” I said and gave him a man hug.

After watching Sandeul leave, I decided to just go home. When I got home, I laid on my bed and thought of what to say to Ji Ae. Tomorrow is her birthday. How could you forget, Byun Baekhyun? I decided to send Ji Ae a message.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter