- Chapter 01 - Valentines!

I want us more than just friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Ae's POV

Hi! My name is Lee Ji Ae. I'm a Korean-Canadian. My name used to be Athena Venus but was changed to Lee Ji Ae when my mom got divorced when I was 4. We left Canada when I was 5 and went to Seoul, Korea, my mom's hometown. My mom found my stepdad in Korea and they fell in love with each other. They started dating when I was 6 and got married when I was 10. I love my stepdad because he is caring, kind, and loving. My mom gave me a nickname which is "Aephrodite" which came from the greek mythology "Aphrodite". They say I look like a goodess. Haha! I have a friend named Baekhyun. I met him at  a park near a kindergarten, where I was studyin, and found him alone and sad. I approached him and gave him a lollipop. Ever since that incident at the park, we became bestfriends. Everyday, he would come to my house so could go to school together. That's when I fell in love with him. He's kind, caring, and don't foeget he's a gentleman. He's every girl's dream boy. And now we're already in high school. We studied in the same school until now. Today is Valentines day, I wanted to confess my feelings for Baekhyun that's why I made chocolate cookies for him. I heard our doorbell rang, signaling that Baekhyun is already waiting outside our house. I ran down the stairs, carrying the cookies I made for him last night. Then, I said goodbye to my mom and dad. 

"Bye, mom! Bye, dad!" I said as I kiss them on their cheek. 

"Alright, take care, okay?" my mom said.

"Yes, mom! I will!" I said and ran to the door and opened it. 

"What took you so long?" Baekhyun asked me.

"Sorry. I woke up late today." Its true. Usually, everytime that Baekhyun arrives at home to fetch me, I'm all ready and with just one ring of the bell. I'll be outside of our house in no time. 

"What is that? He asked while pointing to the box I' was carrying. 

"Oh, this? They're cookies."

"I didn't know you can cook?" he teased.

"Oh, shut up! I can cook!" I said and lightly punched him. He laughed.

"Alright, alright! I was just kidding!" The both of us laughed.

"So, to whom are you giving it? I bet he's handsome." He said and playfully nudged me.

"Knock it off, Byun! I'm going to give to... to someone I like." I said.

"I hope it's me!" he said while laughing. 

This guy likes teasing me a lot. We've been friends for 14 years now and I'm his only friend. He doesn't have that much friends because of his clumsyness but I understand him completely.

"Not even in your dreams, Mr. Baekhyun!" I said and laughed. 

"Rough! I hate you!" he said and rolled his eyes.

"I hate you too." I said and left him. He ran after me to catch my pace of walking.

When we reached school, we saw everyone carrying roses, cards, and chocolates ready to be given to their special someone.

"Hey, I'll just put this in my locker then we'll go straight to our class."

"I'll come with you!" He said and smiled.

"Okay then. Let's go!" I said while dragging him with me.

On the way to my locker, I saw him staring at someone. It was Taeyeon, his long time crush. He was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter