- Chapter 3 (Part 1) - Telling him the TRUTH!

I want us more than just friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Ae POV 

> Next Day <

I woke up extra early than I did yesterday. I remembered that Baekhyun is an early bird since he has to pick me up back then. But now he doesn't need to. I did my daily routine, fix my bed, take a bath, fix myself, and off to the kitchen I go. I greeted mom and dad a good morning and proceeded to eating my breakfast. After doing so, I said goodbye to my parents. When I reached the door, I peeked on the door hole to see if anyone, to be particular Baekhyun, is there. And to my relief no one was there. I opened the door and went to the bus stop. I didn't need to rush myself since its still early so I roamed around the village for awhile since I haven't been going out of the house lately. I plugged my earphones and played some music as I reached the bus stop. When I reached the bus stop, there was already bus so I got in and luckily it was the usual bus I ride everyday. I greeted the driver and went to my usual place. Suddenly, I received a message. I looked at my phone to see it was from Mom.

From: Mom
Baekhyun came. I told him that you were needed by Hyo Mi at school so you went to school early. You owe me big time, Lee Ji Ae. *laughs* Kidding! Take care, honey! I love you! <33
- Mom
 

 I smiled at her message. After reading the message, I shoved my phone inside my pocket because it was already my stop. I came out of the bus and walked all the way to school. But before I could get there, I saw someone familiar far from where I was standing but I could see her face clearly. And my guess was right, it was Taeyeon with that Haejun guy, They were both laughing and the guy's arm was wrapped around her shoulder. I wanted to take a picture but my mind says no, So, I just went straight to school. When I reached school, I went to my locker to get some of my things. I turned around to be greeted by a panting Baekhyun who is obviously tired from running, 

"Why'd you leave without telling me? Do you know how disappointed I was when your mom told me that Hyo Mi needed you and you prioritized her than me?" He said and he really is disappointed from the way he talks. I mentally rolled my eyes and closed my locker. 

"You're not my only friend, Baekhyun." I said as I made my way to our class and he follows.

"But YOU are my ONLY friend, Ji Ae and you know that. You're the only one who understands me." He said as he keeps following while I was focusing on where I was walking. 

"So, you're telling me that your girlfriend doesn't understand you?" I said and turned around to look at him in the eyes. There's not much of students at the halls right now since classes are still not starting. We still have 30 minutes to finish this conversation.

"No, its not like that. Why are you making things so complicated?" He said.

"You tell me, Byun Baekhyun." I replied to his question with a serious tone.

"I don't know, Ji Ae. I have no idea what happened between our friendship. You started avoiding me after Valentines day. Did I do something wrong?" He said and looked at me straight in the eyes, Tears are filling up his eyes.

"Its because of you!" I said feeling somehow, angry. He looked shocked but it didn't stop me from telling him how I feel. I'm so tired keeping it to myself.

"You were to numb to feel that I like you. No! I love you, Byun Baekhyun. The chocolates I made, they were for you. The letters you receive everyday, they're from me. I showed you everything I had but all you see is that Taeyeon.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter