I'm still ok

Our ending and beginning

After the whole day staying in the practice room, B.A.P's members decide to finally take a break from their album preparation. As they gathers in the dancing room, Jongup realizes their second oldest hyung is missing,

" Hyung, did you see Himchan hyung? He's not here." - Jongup looks around, trying to see if their hyung is there.

" Now you mention it. I haven't seen him around for a while now. Where did he go?" - Daehyun also looks around the practice room.

" Manager hyung, did you see Himchan? He is not here." - Yongguk asks their manager, who is coming from outside with their food.

" Himchan? He bought you guys these food and head back to the dorm already. He said he is not feeling well so I told him to go back and rest." - Manager hands the food to Youngjae and sits down with the boys.

" Not feeling well? Is he ok, hyung?" - Zelo asks while reaching for the food from Youngjae.

" I'm not sure. He looks kind of tired. Anyways, you guys should eat as well. You can check up on him after getting back to the dorm" - Manager shrugged as he urges the boys to eat.

Without saying anything more, everyone quickly finishes the food to return to their tasks so they can head home earlier. However, before heading back to the studio, Yongguk takes out his phone and dials a very familiar number.

" Hello?"

" Himchan! Are you ok? I heard from manager hyung." - Yongguk asks, worrying over his friend's tired voice.

" Bbang? I'm fine, really. Sorry for leaving without saying anything. Everyone seems to be busy so I think it's best to leave without disturbing you guys."

" It's ok. Rest well. We will try to get back earlier than usual so see you later at the dorm." - Yongguk lets out a small sigh, while reminding his friend to take care.

After hanging up, Yongguk heads back to the studio, trying to work faster so they can head back earlier.

 

~ Back at the dorm ~

After hanging up with Yongguk, Himchan lets out a sigh and lies down on his bed. He is disappointed in himself. He knows that he shouldn't leave the practice during this period. But he is feeling so tired of being left out by s. Himchan drowns himself in an unknown guilt and the quietness of the dorm before he drifts into a deep slump.

 

" Himchan hyung, you're such a bother to the group." - Daehyun says as he stares down at Himchan.

" Hyung, how can you be so irresponsible like that? Do you even want to help us at all?" - Youngjae stands beside Daehyun.

Jongup and Zelo just stand near him shaking their heads in disappointment. Himchan tries to speak up, to explain that he is trying hard as well. But nothing comes out. Then Yongguk appears, puts a hand on his shoulder.

" Himchan, you're a burden to us all. We don't need you anymore. I don't need you anymore. Goodbye, Himchan"

After hearing what Yongguk says, Himchan feels broken and hurt. He tries to reach out to s, to Yongguk but they keep going further away and his voice is not coming out. Then slowly the darkness swallows him. He feels trapped as he tries to escape all of this. But then a gentle voice pulls him back.

"Himchan hyung..."

" Himchan hyung ...." 

"Himchan hyung, wake up. Wake up. What's wrong?" - Zelo tries to shake his hyung out of sleep.

When the members got home, Zelo was asked by everyone to go to check up on Himchan. As he entered, Himchan was struggling in his sleep. He was calling out members' names while crying. He was in so much pain that Zelo quickly ran to his side to wake his hyung up.

" Hyung, please wake up. What's wrong?" - Zelo keeps calling Himchan.

Himchan slowly opens his eyes to realize that all those horrible things were just a nightmare. He tries his best to smile at the worried maknae but it doesn't work well with his face full of tear. 

" I'm ok. Just a nightmare. Are you guys hungry? Want to eat something?" - Himchan asks as he tries to wipe away the tears.

" Everyone has eaten already. Did you eat? Are you feeling ok?" - Zelo still worries about his hyung.

" I'm fine, really. You look worse than me so take a rest. I need to go to the bathroom to clean my face." - Himchan stands up and heads to the bathroom

" Call me if you need anything, hyung" - Zelo tells Himchan before he goes back to the living room.

 

~In the living room~

"I'm hungry again. Let's call pizza!" - Daehyun excitedly suggests.

" What are you? A blackhole? We just eat a while ago." - Youngjae responds while playing with his phone on the couch.

" What about you Jongup? Want to eat pizza?" - Daehyun turns to Jongup, trying to find an ally.

" Sorry hyung. Too tired to eat anything now." - Jongup answers as he rests on the floor.

" Yongguk hyung, let's eat pizza. Please, hyung!" - Daehyun tries to plead their leader.

" Daehyun, you know I'm not that fond of pizza." - Yongguk smiles at his dongsae.

" I'm sure Himchan hyung and Zelo will want to eat pizza with me." - Daehyun stands up to find Himchan.

As he walks to the eldests' bedroom, Daehyun bumps into a still teary Himchan. Himchan doesn't say anything and quickly goes to the bathroom to clean up his messy face. Daehyun walks back to the living room with a shock expression on his face.

" What? Himchan hyung and Zelo refuse to eat pizza with you?" - Youngjae teases his friend.

" No.... Himchan hyung was crying. He was crying..." - Daehyun whispers.

As Yongguk is sitting near the boy so he hears clearly every words. Just then, Zelo has come back to the living room and sit down on the couch.

" How's Himchan? Daehyun said he was crying? What happened?" - Yongguk turns to the youngest to find an answer.

" Wait, what? Himchan hyung was crying? Why? Jung Daehyun, what did you say to make him cry?" - Youngjae turns to Daehyun as if he knows for sure the boy was the cause.

" Hey, I just bumped into him in the hall way. I didn't do anything." - Daehyun snaps out of the blank state.

" Guys, quiet. Junhong, what happened?" - Yongguk gives the two boys a stern look and asks Zelo again.

" I don't know. He didn't say anything. He just said it was a nightmare. I have to wake him up from it. He looks like he was in a lot of pain." - Zelo explains the situation.

" Hyung, maybe it's better if you talk to Himchan hyung." - Jongup sincerely suggests.

" Talk to me? About what?" - Himchan's voice appears out of nowhere.

" Wah! Hyung, you scared me. Are you feeling better?" - Daehyun holds on his chest, trying to be funny.

" Ha ha, sorry, Daehyun. So what do you want to talk to me about?" - Himchan laughs as he sits down beside Yongguk.

The members exchange looks with each other and decide that it's best to just leave Himchan's problem to Yongguk. So they change the subject.

" Hyung, do you want to eat pizza? Please say yes!" - Daehyun pleads his last hope of eating late night snack.

" Stop clinggin on me, Damchu. Fine, fine. Let's call a small one. I don't really want to eat." - Himchan gives in to the boy. He knows for sure that Daehyun won't let go until he gets his pizza.

With an agreement from Himchan, Daehyun cheerfully stands up to go and call for pizza, Youngjae complains to Himchan then returns to his phone. Zelo and Jongup are playing a game togethers on Jongup's tablet. Himchan just silently sits there with a blank stare. 

" Hey, Chan. You're ok?" - Yongguk softly asks his friend.

" I'm fine. Why?" - Himchan smiles at the stoic man.

" Nothing. Don't tired yourself out."

" That should be apply to you, Bbang. You're worse than I am." Himchan jokingly says back to Yongguk.

" I can still manage."

" So am I. I'm still ok, Bbang."

 

"Yeah, that's right. I'm still ok." Himchan silently reminds himself while watching his dongsaes playing around with each other, and his beloved leader sitting next to him.


Here is the second chapter. Hope you guys enjoy it. I will do my best to update soon. My English is not perfect so please excuse the mistakes.

Reviews are welcomed :)

Thank you for reading! Love you guys.