My feeling

Our ending and beginning

When Himchan opens his eye, all he sees is white wall. He tries to look for Yongnam as he was the last person with Himchan. Himchan tries to sit up but he can feel all the strength is leaving his body. He reaches for the glass of water on the table next to the bed. But as he holds it up, the glass slips his hand and shatters on the floor. Hearing noise from the room, Yongnam and a doctor quickly returns to the room.

"Himchan, are you okay?" - Yongnam goes to Himchan's side and check if he is cut by the broken glass.

"I'm okay, Yongnam. What happened?" - Himchan smiles at Yongnam and gently pulls his hand out of Yongnam's.

"You're just too tired and stress. That's why you fainted. I suggest that you take a break from whatever you're doing at the moment. If not, with your body limit, I cannot ensure that it won't happen again, and maybe worse next time. I will prescript you with some medicines. If you feel sick or anything, please inform the nurse immediately. You can leave the hospital tomorrow morning." - The doctor quickly writes down the prescription and gives it to Yongnam before leaving the room.

" Thank you doctor. How are you feeling, Himchan? You really scared me back then." - Yongnam hands a new glass of water to Himchan and starts cleaning the broken pieces.

" Sorry, Yongnam."

"Hey, I'm not scolding you so don't say sorry." - Yongnam pouts a lit bit. -"I don't like it when you keep saying sorry to me all the time."

Himchan smiles at the man's funny yet adorable reaction.

"Thank you, Yongnam" - Himchan gently says.

"That's better. You're welcome, Himchan" - Yongnam caresses Himchan's soft hair. - "All right, rest well. I should be going home now. I will pick you up tomorrow morning, okay?"

" Uhm, thanks again, Yongnam."
No matter how many time Himchan keeps saying his thanks, it won't be enough to express his gratitude towards Yongnam. Right before Yongnam leaves the room, he suddenly remember his twin brother's call earlier the evening. He knows that he doesn't have the right to make judgements in Himchan and Yongguk relationship. But at least for now, he doesn't want to say anything to Himchan or let Yongguk knows about Himchan's incident either.
"Good night, Himchan" - Yongnam bids his goodbye and quickly leaves the room as the guilt is pilling up.

Not knowing Yongnam's thought, Himchan slowly closes his eyes and rests. Maybe because of the medicine, for the first time, Himchan falls to sleep without having any nightmare at all.

 

----

 

On the other hand, Yongguk has been waiting at Han river for at least 4 hours. He tries to call Yongnam's phone over and over again. But it never connects. So he runs around the places, hoping to see the familiar figure that he wants to see. Never in his entire life, Yongguk feels so restless like right now. He keeps having this feeling that Himchan is slipping away from him and members. As his hope is losing, he spots Yongnam's figure from a far. Yongguk quickly runs over and grabs his twin's shoulders.

"Hyung, where is Himchan?"

"Calm down, Yongguk. Dude, how long have you been out here? Your hands are cold. Come on, my car is over there. Warm yourselve up first." - Yongnam sighs and tries to push his brother to his car.
"No, tell me where is Himchan first, hyung? I want to see him."
"Yah, Bang Yongguk. Do you know how late it is right now? He has already gone home." - Yongnam advoids Yongguk's stares and quickly drags his brother to the car -"Just get in the car. I will drive you back to the dorm."
" Why did he go home? Didn't you tell him that I'm coming over? He has never advoided me like this before." - Yongguk is still shocked at the news. He can't believe that Himchan would advoid him like this.
Who is Himchan to Yongguk? He is the type that can always be high and happy about almost everything. Even with small things, Himchan can talk about it over and over for hours with Yongguk. Sometimes, Yongguk would show that he is not interested but it never stops Himchan from talking to him. Even when Himchan is mad with Yongguk, after a couple of minutes, he would just forget it and stick close to Yongguk again. Never before, Himchan would advoid him.

Looking at his hopeless brother, Yongnam can only sigh and give out a plausible reason to him - "Himchan is just tired, so he goes home first. My phone's battery is dead so I can't call you."
"I see. Is he okay?" - Yongguk doesn't really believe in his brother words, so he is trying to look for a clue from his face.
"He is okay. You should go back and rest. Don't get sick yourself."
For the first time, Yongguk hates the fact that both him and Yongnam's faces are almost expressionless. Knowing that he cannot get any information from Yongnam, Yongguk can only believe in his explanation. Meanwhile, Yongnam is feeling confused as well. He doesn't know why he lied to Yongguk but he is sure that Himchan wouldn't want Yongguk to know. But just thinking about that, Yongnam feels sad and jealous, maybe. Yongnam doesn't know if this feeling is jealous or not, but it is very unpleasant. As both of them are lost in their own thought, the way back to B.A.P's dorm is full of silent. 
 

After a 30-minute drive, they arrive at the dorm. Before getting down, Yongguk tries to ask Yongnam once again.
"Hyung, what did Himchan talk to you about?"
Yongnam stares at Yongguk a little bit before responding. -"Nothing."
"What do you mean by nothing? If it is nothing, why did he come to find you?" - Yongguk starts to lose his patience towards his twin brother.
"Why do you care so much Yongguk? It's not you business right?" - Yongnam also starts to frown at his brother.
"He is my member. I have the right to know."
"No, you don't. This is my business with Himchan. You don't have any right over his business outside of the group, Yongguk."
At right this moment, Yongguk really wants to hit his brother for saying that. What does he mean by no right? Himchan is . He has the right to care about him.
Knowing that his brother is getting angry, Yongnam doesn't want to continue this arguement anymore, especially when he doesn't even know why he is getting angry as well.
"Let's just stop, Yongguk. I don't want to argue with you over this. But ask yourself this, why do you care so much about Himchan and me? It doesn't involve you. So why do you care so much? Now go to sleep and clear your mind." - Yongnam says goodbye and drives away without looking back.
Yongguk keeps repeating in his head Yongnam's question. Why does he care? Of course because Himchan is . Because Himchan is his precious member. But is it really just because of that? Himchan's bright face, Himchan's pouty face, his angry face and his embrassed face suddenly keeps appearing in his mind. Yongguk puts his hand over his heart, feeling its strong and fast beatings. What is this feeling? Is Himchan really just a precious member to Yongguk? 

Just like his brother, Yongnam is also questioning himself about his feelings towards Himchan. Is it really love? Or he is just admired at Himchan's feeling towards Yongguk. He keeps thinking what if Himchan looks at him the same way he looks at Yongguk. What if....

Meanwhile, Himchan is sleeping safe and sound, not knowing that things are starting to change.

-To be continued-


Thank you very much for your support but I'm dying with my graduation now. I will try to update soon but cannot promise anything. Still thank you again for your support!

If you notice, I have changed the story a little bit. But rest asure, this is a Banghim fanfic so don't worry.