Jung Hoseok

This is Life
jung hoseok.

“Hobi-ah, can you fetch Jiyoung for me? I’m going to a medical mission later.” said Jin hyung over the phone. I just groaned in frustration.

I’m not getting any better.

My sister is always asking me to take care of her twins and sometimes I go to meetings for my own company.

Yes, I own a company. It was a tele communication company to be exact; right after I graduated, dada and mama gave me a starting job. I started at zero of course and now yipee, I made my own company! Well, what can I say? It’s not always good to start on top. I, first learned it from BTS.

Everyone knows that BigHit is an underground company and duh, it wasn’t that popular. We all started at zero but things got better until the members, including me of course, decided to disband due to life duties. At first, we are all sad about that disbanding topic but if you think more… it’s better since we are just humans and we need to have a big break.

I still rap though, but not like before.

Anyway, going back… I’m not sure if I’m a boss or a baby sitter or a caretaker. The boys would just ask me to get a girlfriend and I can only respond,

“When the right time comes.”

I don’t want to find love. If I become a bachelor forever then let it be, it’s just I want love to find me.

So after I went to the gas station to fill my car, I went straight to Jiyoung’s school.

I started walking from hallway to hallway and managed to find Jiyoung’s room and later entered the classroom when parents are already fetching their kids.

“Jiyoung-ah!” I called out.

“Hello sir, Jiyoung is very sad that her dad can’t fetch her.” the beautiful girl or must be the homeroom teacher said with a hint of sadness in her eyes.

“I’m sorry but Seokjin hyung can’t go today since he has a medical mission. Can I get Jiyoungie now?” I smiled at her and she just gave me a nod, smiling as well.

I don’t know why I felt happy.

Everyone stuffed me with love but I’m looking for another kind of love.

Probably a start of something great and new?

So I called Jin hyung.

“Hyung, can I fetch Jiyoungie tomorrow again?”