Kim Namjoon

This is Life
kim namjoon.

According to SHINee sunbaenim, “Marriage is a slow death.”

Well I don’t know, perhaps tomorrow I will know.

Since today is my last day of being a single man.

I didn’t see myself before, getting married, getting so damn cheesy. Guess things are great when it’s all unexpected. I thought things like knowing that someone is the one happens only in the movies, but when it happens to you; you will be the happiest man on earth. Finding someone who will hug you from behind and pat your shoulder before whispering “It’s alright, it will be alright.” It might not be a perfect relationship or it might not be the thing they call “relationship goals”, still you know that there’s someone who loves you not because of what you are in the past but someone who loves you because it’s you.

“So hyung, we’ll go back to our rooms now and see you at your wedding tomorrow!” Jimin said, smiling widely together with the other members as they go back to their rooms. It was all arranged like our dorm before.

Just like in the past.

In fact, the past I always wanted to look back.

The next day, everyone is already at the wedding hall and the one year preparation will all come to this most awaited day.

I’m feeling terrified as my bride walks to the aisle.

She’s the most beautiful woman and I’m so lucky to have her.

This feeling is like when I first stepped on the stage of M! Countdown, when we debuted.

Feeling so terrified because you know that you love what you are doing and the feeling is right.

When we exchanged our vows and the priest announced our marriage has become official, I can’t hold my tears anymore.

They said, real men never cry.

That’s a big lie.

Real men cry because real men have feelings.

Even the Rap Monster they know, will cry because of happiness. Now I can say that I will love another woman, not just my mom but the woman standing infront of me.