Min Yoongi

This is Life
min yoongi.(>) Born Singer - BTS

Cheers can be heard all over the auditorium. Years ago, my surroundings are all dark; only the yellowish-white lightsticks can be seen inside the hall and they are all screaming on top of their lungs, screaming for me to notice them. How I wish I can wave to each of everyone, sometimes I wish that I was born an octopus. Two hands are not enough for me to express my happiness and gratitude to the people who believed, who still believes and will believe until the end.

“Min Yoongi”

They called my name but this time, there are no screams included and the venue is all bright and only applauses can be heard.

This is it.

I worked hard for the paper covered with hardbound like thing, but even if it’s just a paper…

It’s worth it.

The thing I left before I became an idol. Now that I realized that fame can only last for weeks, months or years. Luckily for BTS, we lasted for so long but then again, fame is just like an erasable marker.

Very temporary.

Going on, when my name was called on stage, I got up from my seat and started to walk to the place where I’m suppose to get my diploma.

 I smiled at Jungkook who is waving his hands.

“Masteral; Mass Communication program, Communication Arts.”

“Wow, freshly grad hyung huh. How was it?” Jungkook asked, slinging his arms on my shoulder.

“It was… good.”

To be honest, it wasn’t good.

It was the best feeling.

I thought studying is boring and a big crap. But I stand corrected, it was actually the best thing in my life. You know, you just study and just study. Some kids wants to grow up so fast but hey, slow down. When you get older and have work, you will have the biggest realization of your life.

That is time isn’t slowing down and time will never slow down, so enjoy every moment. Be happy with what you have, enjoy the little things in life.

Suga is still alive.

But Min Yoongi will remain forever.