Jeon Jungkook

This is Life
jeon jungkook.

This dream will never happen again.

It will never happen.

No!!! It won’t!!!

Wake me up, is this a dream?

“Good morning everyone, today’s guest chef will be Mr. Jeon Jungkook! Give him a round of applause, just like before!”

Yes, that’s right. I’m already a chef and it’s been awhile since I broadcasted. I was so so so so so happy right after I received the call of this show and my heart is going to explode that moment.

To think about it, I went from cruise to cruise for years and it’s been awhile.

Not as a singer but as a professional.

Life is so beautiful.

“So Chef Jeon, what have you learned from those years that you have been off stage? And now you’re here, it’s an honor for us to have the maknae of BTS.” the host smiled at me while I’m chopping the onions and answered after putting it on the pan.

“It feels like the first day. When I debuted together with my hyungs, I never considered going back to something like this to be honest but when you guys called, I cried that night. I called Rap Mon hyung and he was very happy too!”

Really, I cried that night because I thought disbandment will be the end of everything. Things will be back to normal but I was wrong on that one; disbandment is just the end of the Bulletproof Boys and the start of Seven Successful Men.

When the show ended, the applauses I heard were heartwarming. It’s not because I made a good food but it feels like,

“You’re always welcome to come back, Jeon Jungkook.”

A crew approached me and gave a pat on my shoulder saying, “You did well, just like the first time.”

Just like the first time.

Jeon Jungkook will always be Jeon Jungkook.

It’s just the age, height, maturity that changed.

I am Jeon Jungkook, a successful man from the group Bangtan Boys.