Kim Taehyung

This is Life
kim taehyung.

I got married after eight years Bangtan disbanded, also right after I finished some businesses. I didn’t finish my studies abroad because of a big problem, it is a financial problem to be exact. At first, my parents didn’t allow me to go back to Korea; well, all parents have that dream for their kids. To graduate from a great school and be successful but I insisted since I really want to help them and that leads to the Kim Taehyung now.

All problems were solved, of course if it can’t be solved then it’s not a problem.

I realized through out those years that you can still be successful even if you don’t have a diploma.

I’m not saying that studying and such; in fact, it’s the best thing in life and some people thinks that if you don’t have a degree, something like those then you don’t have a future.

That.
I don’t believe that you don’t have a future if you don’t own a degree.

I’m really happy with my life right now.

With my wife beside me, I can do it all.

You don’t have to be so damn rich because there are some rich people, they have the money but they don’t know what love is.

Anyway, what’s sad right now is my wife…

The doctor said that she can’t bear a child. At first, I was really sad but what can I do? As long as I have my wife and I love her, it will be alright.

“Taehyung-ah, my stomach is aching so bad!” she cried.

My thoughts stopped and went to our room immediately, I asked her if she ate something or if it’s an indigestion.

But having an indigestion will not make you cry like this.

So I brought her to the nearest hospital and I’m very nervous because my wife is a healthy living person.

After an hour, the doctor came out from the room and I stopped walking back and forth.

“It’s really a miracle, but congratulations! Your wife is four weeks pregnant!”

I thought my happiness will really end.

No, it’s just the start.