Chapter 4

Watch The Throne

Watch The Throne
Chapter 4


The first week back had past quickly. It was scary how easily both Jaejoong and Yunho lost track of time when it came to planning the upcoming festival. They didn’t have to plan much of the morning since it would be the sports tournament and Yunho had decided he would just follow the layout Kangta had created the year before. It was flawless; there was no reason to change something that didn’t need it.

The culinary students at Shin Ki were informed that they would be running the food stands and needed to present their execution plan as soon as possible. Which was Yunho’s way of saying, he needed it tomorrow. Of course Jaejoong had persuaded him to let them have a day extra. And of course Yunho had reluctantly agreed, with the revote happening at the end of the month, his image mattered more than ever before.

The artists of Shin Ki would obviously be designing the concert stage. The writers would be writing the songs, though they had gotten the approval to cover songs just so long as they ran them through with the principle.

In between the performances there would be dance battles, so the dance students could display their skills and allow the musicians to prep for their next performance. Fortunately the drama students were also interested in music or dance. Toho couldn’t exactly throw a concert and a drama production so the drama students were requested to join their second choice.

Yunho sat at the head of the table during the council meeting while Jaejoong sat on his right. He tried to ignore the empty seat at the end, which belonged to Boa who was still angry, but she would come around eventually or so Yunho hoped.

“Baseball and soccer are a must, we just need one more but we can’t decide between basketball or volleyball,” Siwon explained as he wrote the two latter options on the whiteboard before facing Yunho.

“We can only play volleyball within the gymnasium where as for basketball, we already have an outdoor court ready to use,” Yunho explained, earning a nod from the others. “But ultimately, I’ll let Jaejoong decide,” Yunho added looking to said boy. The entire council turned to the newcomer.

“Me?” Jaejoong asked surprised before giving a grin. “Hmm…” He hummed as he leaned back into his chair, clearly very comfortable with being the center of attention. “The concert could give totally different vibes depending on where we preform,” Jaejoong stated looking around the council.

“It would be refreshing if we held it outside but I worry about how well the sound system will work out in the open,” he sighed receiving an intrigued nod from Yunho.

“So in the gym then?” Yunho guessed as he jotted something down in his notebook.

“Safest bet,” Jaejoong replied with a curt shrug of his shoulders.

“Basketball it is,” Siwon informed before circling said sport on the board. Yunho his lips before leaning towards Jaejoong who raised an eyebrow but kept quiet.

“Next on the agenda?” Yunho asked as he flicked his gaze towards Yuri.

“We need council supervisors for each event,” she informed before looking to Siwon who was already listing the events.

“Okay well there’s 7 of us including Jaejoong and as far as I’ve heard, the first years have already elected three students to represent them,” Victoria pointed out.

“So we’ll have a total of 10 people then,” Siwon stated before jotting down everyone’s names on the board, leaving 3 blank spaces.

“Anyone met the three first years?” Yuri asked with her brow furrowed. “Why haven’t they approached us yet? Yunho?”

“I have no clue, to be honest– with this festival, I completely forgot that we need first year representation on the council,” Yunho sighed before looking to Jaejoong. “We’ll need to greet them,” he informed the latter who seemed oblivious to what was going on around him.

Jaejoong eventually nodded in understanding before he sat up straight in his chair. “We also need representation from Shin Ki, I can’t exactly represent 200 Shin Ki students alone.”

“Right,” Yunho nodded much to Jaejoong's surprise. “We have one student from each grade class for example; I represent class 1 year 3, Victoria reps class 2 year 3 so on and so forth. I would prefer if we didn’t have 20 people on the council so how about we go with 1 to 2 Shin Ki students per year?”

“We’re going to need more chairs,” Hyukjae pointed out.

“Try a bigger room,” Yuri scoffed.

Jaejoong rolled his eyes before turning to Yunho. “Deal!” he agreed, satisfied with the offer.

“Great,” Yunho smiled before turning to look at the two-second year council members. “It’s because of those attitudes that Siwon’s probably going to become the student president next year and not you two,” Yunho remarked while giving an irritated look to Yuri and Hyukjae who looked down at the table in shame.

“Sorry about them,” Yunho apologized giving Jaejoong a small smile before turning to Siwon. “Jaejoong and I will do general supervision so don’t put us down for any event specifically, we’ll be checking to ensure the entirety of the festival runs smoothly.”

Jaejoong gulped while trying to prevent himself from blushing let alone smiling at Yunho’s kindness. Jaejoong found it weird that instead of shunning him like the others did, he chose to defend him and oppose his own council.

“Wait!” Jaejoong exclaimed with his palm raised before turning to Yunho. “I’m participating in the food stalls and the concert…”

Yunho gave him an amused smirk before replying. “You cook?” He questioned, clearly surprised. Jaejoong scrambled to find words, as Yunho didn’t say it harshly but with genuine interest.

‘He’s only this way because other people are around and he’s worried for his image,’ Jaejoong reminded himself. He actually visibly relaxed until another voice within head made another point. ‘Why would he reprimand them for you, it’s in his interest if they continue to hate you…’ Unable to properly form any response Jaejoong resorted to nodding slowly.

“That’s interesting, are you playing an instrument or dancing for the concert?” Yunho inquired while leaning his head against his propped arm. Jaejoong bit his lip nervously, Yunho continued to talk to just him while the other council members watched.

“I was hoping to sing, that’s my primary interest,” he mumbled before looking away at the others. “So I can really only supervise during the morning for the sports tournament… but I don’t really know the rules all too well…”

“Let’s arrange it like this. I want to participate in soccer so please put our class’s game at the beginning of the day.” Yunho requested while looking at Siwon who nodded and quickly jotted it down in his notebook. “After that Jaejoong and I will make the rounds. Jaejoong can participate and supervise the food stalls. Do you plan on preforming just once or more than?” Yunho asked before turning to Jaejoong.

“I’ll be preforming just once,” Jaejoong replied before he leaned back in his seat again. Yunho nodded before snapping his fingers and pointing at Jaejoong.

“Right, I should ask, did you want to be a part of the tournament?” Jaejoong’s eyes widened at the question before he hastily shook his head.

“Absolutely not!” He stated. “There’s a reason why I chose Shin Ki High and not Toho,” he pointed out, earning a chuckle from Yunho. Jaejoong couldn’t help but notice how Yunho’s eyes sparkled when he laughed. It was rather charming to say the least. He then took a sharp breath in order to force himself out of his thoughts. Yunho is the enemy and that was that!

Yunho raised an eyebrow as he watched Jaejoong dash out of the council room. He had literally just announced their dismissal when Jaejoong was already up and booking it towards the door. Yunho let out a small chuckle.

“See you tomorrow, Yunho,” Siwon waved as he too followed the other council members out of the council room and into the hall. Yunho returned the wave before turning to the projector and turning it off. He didn’t have anything left to do at school anymore so he began to pack his bag.

He had just swung his bag over his shoulder when there was a loud knock on the door that caused Yunho to jump ever so slightly. He whipped his head towards the door and was met with a certain dongsaeng.

“Hey!” the boy’s voice greeted casually as he entered the council room.

“Changmin, What’s up?” Yunho asked while he crossed his arms looking at Changmin with narrowed eyes.

“Ah nothing, just saying hello to my favourite senior,” Changmin shrugged but the feeling of suspicion didn’t leave Yunho who shook his head n before clicking his tongue.

“Alright, well you’ve said your hello, so see ya,” he chuckled; earning an unamused smile from Changmin who leaned against the door, preventing him from leaving.

“Hyung,” Changmin frowned while crossing his own arms and looking at the older boy dead on.

“Damn… I knew it! How much do you need?” Yunho sighed as he pulled out his wallet. He had known Changmin for quite a while now despite the fact Changmin was in the year younger. He had an infamous habit of asking for money, be it for food or games.

Changmin laughed before shaking his head. “That’s not it!” He assured. “I was hoping to get a position to help the food stalls, so I came to you,” he explained followed by a slight shrug of his shoulders and a innocent smile.

“You don’t know how to cook,” Yunho scoffed before pocketing his wallet.

“True,” Changmin nodded as his expression tightened to that of irritation. “But I can taste the food to make sure it tastes good. I can help in that way!” He offered while making gestures; all the while Yunho’s eyebrow rose higher and higher out of surprise.

“What? No!” Yunho scowled. “I’m no expert but something tells me that the cooks can manage that themselves,” he added.

“But I can help!” Changmin insisted. Yunho let out an exasperated sigh before giving Changmin an annoyed look.

“You’re only interested in getting free food, Changmin. I can see right through you,” Yunho chided but Changmin didn’t back down, instead he cocked his head and glared harder causing a chill to run down the older boy's back. “Jaejoong’s the supervisor, go ask him!” Yunho pointed out with a frown.

“Fine, you’re of no use to me, Jung Yunho!” Changmin stated, a frown on his face as well. Yunho scoffed before uncrossing his arms and walking past Changmin.

“Come tomorrow, and you’ll be asking me for lunch money,” Yunho chuckled as he waited while Changmin followed him out of the room so he could close the door.

“Well... you’re of little use then,” Changmin corrected before he raised his chin and marched off.

Once the meeting was finally over, Jaejoong felt like he could finally breath easy. Sitting with a bunch of Toho students wasn’t exactly pleasant. He had missed a couple classes here and there due to planning the festival so he decided to go the teacher’s room in hopes of getting any missed material. Once he had grabbed the homework he then headed to the entrance of the building.

“Jaejoong!” A voice called out from behind him just as he exited the school’s doors. Jaejoong turned around and was met with Yunho.

“Hey…” Jaejoong replied apprehensively while Yunho began walking next to him. Yunho gave Jaejoong a smile, which only added to Jaejoong’s anxiety.

“Did anyone talk to you about helping out with the food stalls?” Yunho asked as he shoved his hand into his pockets.

“No,” Jaejoong shook his head before turning to Yunho with an arched brow. “Why?”

“Oh don’t worry about it,” Yunho shrugged before waving his arms in a dismissing motion. Jaejoong's cocked his head to the side out of confusion but decided not to pry any further. Instead he continued to walk next to Yunho as they exited the school’s gate.

“So… how goes being vice-president?” Yunho asked breaking the silence. In result, Jaejoong hummed as he thought of a response.

“It’s like being any other council member, lots of responsibility but no credit…” Jaejoong replied unable to keep the bitterness out of his tone.

From the corner of his eye, Jaejoong watched and Yunho purse his lips and scratch the back of his head. Just as Jaejoong’s eyes darted forward again, Yunho pulled his arm back forcing Jaejoong to turn around and face the other.

“I’ll agree with the revote. Well… You’ve already announced it so obviously I have too, but either way, ’ll do it. I’m going to be as clear as glass though, I won’t play dirty but I would appreciate it if you didn’t either…”

Jaejoong swallowed thickly as he forced himself to recompose himself. They hadn’t talked about the speech since it had happened. He his dry lips before his eyes locked with Yunho’s.

“Alright,” he agreed before Yunho responded with a nod and a smile. They both then turned and continued to walk. They walked in silence for a while before Yunho clicked his tongue, a sheepish smile planting onto his mouth.

“Sorry about the student council meetings afterschool, I guess you can’t take the bus home because of them.” Jaejoong turned to Yunho and shrugged.

“I live closer to Toho, I just liked the Shin Ki program better so it’s not a big deal,” Jaejoong assured. Despite the small talk it was awkward, more so now since they had agreed to a certain level of truce within their rivalry. They fell silent again as they entered Jaejoong's neighbourhood.

“You live near here or are you just following me?” Yunho teased as he looked around the neighbourhood, taking a deep relaxed breath.

“That’s my house,” Jaejoong replied flatly before pointing at the house they were approaching. Yunho gave Jaejoong a surprised look before grinning.

“Really? I live just around the corner,” Yunho informed with a smile tugging at the corner of his lips.

“I’ve lived here my whole life, how come I’ve never seen you around here before?” Jaejoong wondered out loud as he raised an eyebrow, turning his body completely towards Yunho.

“I used to live on the other side of Toho actually,” Yunho began with a jerk of his thumb, pointing from the way they had come from. “But my dad’s company just relocated in the heart of Seoul so my mom and dad moved there.”

Jaejoong blinked dumbly a couple times before a shocked look overcame him. “You live alone?” He asked baffled.

“Yeah it’s just until the remainder of this school year,” he shrugged. “My parents decided to buy a house closer to the school for my sake.” he chuckled nervously before scratching the back of his nervously

“Are you kidding?” Jaejoong scoffed. “I would kill to live alone!”

“It’s not as fun as everyone makes it out to be.”

“I have nine sisters… Nine! And then there’s my mother and father. I could live alone until the day I die and would still like it!”

“Nine sisters?” Yunho gawked.

“Yeah you heard me right,” Jaejoong nodded before letting out a sigh. “If you ever feel lonely by all means let’s switch places.” Yunho chuckled at Jaejoong’s comment before the latter give a small smile. “Well... I’ll see you Monday then?”

“Yeah, see you then,” Yunho agreed before returning Jaejoong’s smile along with a small wave. Jaejoong then turned to his left as he entered his house’s front lawn, leaving Yunho to continue to his way alone.



“He stood up for me at the council meet after school, isn’t that weird?” Jaejoong mumbled as he cradled his cellphone between his neck and shoulder. He had been home for not even 10 minutes before he rung up Yoochun.

“He’s a good guy; any decent human being would do that. You’re reading too much into it. Jae, I worry you know…” Yoochun sighed from the other end.

“Chun, what are you implying?” Jaejoong questioned, preparing himself for Yoochun’s response.

“I’m implying that I worry Jaejoong! What more is there to say?”

“No, stop beating around the bush. If you have something to say then say it straight!” Jaejoong demanded as he straightened his neck and held the phone in place with his hand before he sat down on his bed.

“Jae, I’m getting the feeling that perhaps you like him…”

“Yunho? I like Yunho?” Jaejoong questioned incredulously. “Yoochun what the hell? Yunho is the most annoying, hideous being I have ever met. I don’t like him even in the slightest!”

“You know how children pretend to hate the person they have a crush on because that’s just their reaction to those types of feelings?”

“Erm… I guess… What does this have to do with me?”

“You’re a child, that’s how this relates to you,” Yoochun chuckled, earning an irritated groan from Jaejoong.

“I am so close to hanging up on you right now!” Jaejoong threatened.

“Please do! You’re the one who called me, mind you!” Yoochun pointed out haughtily from the other end.

“Fine!” Jaejoong scowled as he pulled his phone away from his ear. Just as he was about to push the ‘end call’ button he remembered something and quickly pulled his phone against his ear again “We’re still on for tomorrow night, right?”

There was a laugh on Yoochun’s end before he replied. “Dinner and a movie? Of course!” Jaejoong let out a small sigh of relief once the phone clicked off.

Yoochun and Jaejoong habitually found themselves going out together during Saturday nights. It didn’t matter where; it was in the company of each other that they could really let out some stress of the week before. It was a nice little ritual that had Jaejoong looking forward to it every week.



“Dinner first, yeah?” Yoochun confirmed upon entering Jaejoong’s room during Saturday evening. Jaejoong hummed before giving a nod. He then turned back to his mirror holding up a long torn black tee against his chest.

“We’re not going out on a date, Jae. Throw on whatever and let’s go,” Yoochun teased, laughing afterwards upon receiving a glare from Jaejoong. Yoochun held a smile small on his face as he pulled out Jaejoong’s desk chair and sat facing the other. “You know, no one really cares what you wear, right?” Yoochun sighed.

“What about Yunho?” Jaejoong asked looking surprised as he stopped his hunt for clothes and turned completely to face Yoochun with his hands now rested on his hips.

“What about him?” Yoochun mumbled, a small playful smirk tugging at the corners of his mouth.

“You should said something about Yunho…” Jaejoong pointed out flatly, his expression changing quickly to that of annoyance.

“I didn’t say anything about Yunho... What I said was, you know, no one really cares what you wear, right? And then you wonder why I worry,” Yoochun chuckled.

“Whatever,” Jaejoong scowled before rolling his eyes and grabbing another shirt from his closet. “Should I go with this?” He asked while shifting his eyes to Yoochun who continued to look at the other with a playful glint in his eyes. Jaejoong gulped nervously while hoping Yoochun would drop his mistake.

“Yeah,” Yoochun nodded slowly, the words coming out like a long sigh. “You’re going to look like L though,” he added with a grin.

“Why do you always compare me to him! I’m not that creepy guy from Death Note, Chun! I’m this close to dying my hair blonde just to stop hearing that from you,” Jaejoong explained with a frown etched onto his mouth.

“But you do! Your hair is styled the same and you always wear baggy sweaters and shirts, which only emphasize how thin you actually are.”

“My hair is not like his, it’s shorter!” Jaejoong argued as he tossed the long-sleeved sweater onto his bed. “I’ll just go with this one,” He then stated as he pulled out the black tee he had eyed originally.

“It’s cold out…” Yoochun pointed out as he jutted his chin forward, towards the other’s window.  Jaejoong took a look outside before grabbing a thin cardigan from his closet.

“It’ shouldn’t be too bad, it’s spring,” Jaejoong shrugged.

“Can we go, or do you wanna reschedule for next year?” Yoochun laughed. Jaejoong scoffed as he pulled on the cardigan before grabbing his phone from his bedside table and heading to the exit of his room.

“Let’s go.”



“Let’s go to that Italian place we always go to,” Jaejoong urged as they both walked side by side down the street.

“We always go there,” Yoochun pointed out. “There’s a Japanese place near the theater, it opened about a week or two ago,” he explained. Jaejoong pouted as he turned to Yoochun who instead looked away in order to prevent the other from convincing him otherwise.

“I literally can’t walk into that Italian place without wanting to vomit. We eat there far too often,” Yoochun stated. “I’ll even pay.”

“For all of it?” Jaejoong asked with a raised eyebrow while he tried to contain his smile. Yoochun nodded before patting Jaejoong’s shoulder lightly.

“All of it.”

...

“This place might serve Japanese food, but the setup is so western,” Jaejoong commented before taking a seat, his eyes scanning his new surroundings.

“You like it?” Yoochun asked looking at the other expectantly.

“I’m only here for free food,” he replied with a small sigh. He then looked past Yoochun to the counter, which was connected to the kitchen, giving him a small glimpse  inside. “At least I can see how they handle my food,” he mumbled more to himself before turning back to Yoochun.

They ordered their food and chatted away about small things like their new teachers and classmates. Of course Yoochun tried to prod the older boy about Yunho, but Jaejoong knew well enough that if he went off on a tangent about Yunho, Yoochun would only .

“I don’t think I’d like to come here again,” Jaejoong said as he finished his meal. Yoochun scoffed before pushing his plate away.

“Yah! You ate more than me, how can you say that?” He grumbled as he searched his pockets for his wallet.

“I’m not going to deny free food,” he scoffed before turning his head to a figure behind the counter whom was calling out to someone. He tilted his head as he eyed the boy who looked strangely familiar. “Who is that?” Jaejoong finally asked, looking to Yoochun who was now getting up from his seat.

“You’ve already moved on from Yunho?” Yoochun teased though he didn’t bother to look in the direction Jaejoong pointed at.

“Yah!” Jaejoong frowned as he too got up. “Seriously though, I feel like I’ve seen that kid before.”

Ayy!” Yoochun grinned after snapping his finger. “You didn’t deny liking Yunho!” Jaejoong rolled his eyes but before he could reply, Yoochun was already heading towards the counter to pay. Once he tucked his chair back under the table he jogged to catch up to the other who was purposely refusing to look at the boy working behind the counter.

“You said casual, not gangster!” The boy behind the counter snickered, feigning irritation as another boy approached the counter. Jaejoong raised an eyebrow as he looked at the new figure who sported a loose-fitting red hoodie over tan coloured skinny jeans along with a pair of black skater shoes.

“Hey that’s Junsu,” Yoochun elbowed Jaejoong, forcing him to tear his gaze away from the new figure and turn his attention back to the boy behind the counter whom Yoochun claimed was Junsu.

“Ah! That weird kid from lunch?” Jaejoong confirmed earning a stunned look from Yoochun who just shook his head in astonishment afterwards.

“Hey man,” Yoochun called out waving his arm as they both approached the counter. Jaejoong eyed the red hoodie clad figure and opted to stand beside Yoochun instead.

“Hey,” Junsu grinned as he high-fived the other before turning to his friend in red. “Yunho look, Jaejoong and Yoochun are here too.” Upon hearing the Toho student president’s name, Jaejoong’s eyes widened before his head snapped at lightning speed to the direction of Yunho.

Jaejoong tried to recompose himself once his mind processed that the red hoodie sporting figure was indeed Yunho. He couldn’t believe it. Yunho, whose hair was normally over-combed neatly –radiating the aura of a person in charge, now stood there looking like any other high school student. His hair was pulled back messily into a baseball cap while a pair of thick rimmed glasses sat on the bridge of his nose.

“Hey guys,” Yunho greeted before he leaned forward in order to look at Jaejoong and give a small wave.

“Yunho, wow! Fancy meeting you here!” Yoochun replied, clearly enjoying the current situation. He then turned to Jaejoong with an evil smirk. “Look Jaejoong, It’s Yunho!”

“I can see that, thanks,” Jaejoong bit out before grinding his teeth and turning to Junsu. “Ring us up quickly, please!”

“Sure,” Junsu grinned as he turned to his register and began punching buttons on the till. Yoochun pulled out his credit-card as he waited for Junsu to finish.

“How much?” Yoochun asked looking at Junsu with his head cocked.

“It’s on me,” Junsu chuckled.

“Don’t be like that,” Yoochun pouted lightly as he leaned on the counter. Jaejoong rolled his eyes and also leaned on the counter.

“Thanks Junsu, Yoochun will buy you dinner someday,” Jaejoong sniggered giving Yoochun the stink eye before turning to Junsu. “Like a date!”

“Sure let’s go out someday, yeah? On me.” Yoochun nodded much to Jaejoong’s surprise.

“Okay!” Junsu perked up with a wide smile as he turned to Yunho and grinned smugly. “You’re not invited!” He laughed before poking the other’s nose. Jaejoong continued to watch as the two interacted. He would never had guessed Yunho to be the type of person to allow others to act cute with him.

“Hey, I’m going to go change out and then we can head out, okay?” Junsu said as his gaze flickered to the clock. “I need to get out of this suit!”

“Alright hurry up!” Yunho called out after Junsu who was already halfway through the kitchen door. Yunho then turned to Yoochun and Jaejoong with a grin as he cocked his head while flashing his white teeth.

Jaejoong watched Yunho with a black expression before a word suddenly rang in his mind. "Cute!' Once he comprehended the word he jumped before looking away from Yunho out of embarrassment.

“You guys just eating out together?” Yunho asked before leaning against the wall with his hand stuffed into the pockets of his sand coloured jeans.

“Yeah, then we’re heading just across the street for a movie,” Yoochun replied with a slight nod. “How about you guys, where are you headed?”

Yunho laughed before smiling guiltily. “I have no clue yet. I prefer to walk around until something pops into our heads,” he replied with a shrug.

“Why not join us?” Yoochun asked before turning to Jaejoong and lightly punching his shoulder. “I get sick of hanging with Jae all the time. You guys are refreshing, it’ll be a good change,” Yoochun suggested. Jaejoong clenched his jaw and he glared at Yoochun and rubbed his assaulted shoulder.

“That hurt-“

“Quiet Jae! Can’t you see us grown ups are talking?” Yoochun teased turning to Yunho who chuckled before an amused look took over his face.

“Yah! Yoochun quit bullying Jaejoongie.” Yunho reprimanded placing his hands on his hips. “He’s just a child!” he added before cracking up loudly. The deep sound of his laughter riveted across the room before Yoochun joined in.

Jaejoong felt as though his heart skipped a beat upon hearing Yunho’s laugh. So this is who he is once he’s out of his Toho uniform. What's more was his heart had begun to pound loudly aginst his chest. Yunho had just called him Jaejoongie... His cheeks flushed as he fit himself perfectly behind Yoochun. Why did that stupid nickname coming form Yunho's mouth make him so happy? Jaejoong took in a shaky breath as he fanned his face, thankful that Yoochun had such broad shoulders which kept blocked Jaejoong from Yunho's line of vision.

“Back,” Junsu informed as he walked out of the kitchen, now wearing a dark grey collared short with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows alongside shin length black cargo shorts.

“That’s so casual! We’re not going to an interview,” Yunho frowned upon turning to look at his friend who walked out from behind the counter. Junsu rolled his eyes before spinning.

“I like this look,” He declared. “You look trashy, so only naturally one of has to look classy,” Junsu giggled earning a light punch from Yunho who was grinning nonetheless.

“It is pretty casual,” Yoochun agreed who himself had on a leather jacket overtop of a black cut-off tee with fitting denim jeans.

“Okay, so I’m the only one that looks classy –”

“You look like you raided my dad’s closet,” Jaejoong flatly put once he had controlled his body's weird reaction. In response to his comment, Yoochun nodded in agreement while Yunho let out another deep chuckle. Junsu frowned before placing his hands on his hips and giving a slow, irritated nod.

“This is perfectly normal teen-boy wear,” He interjected forcing the laughter to subside. Yoochun patted Junsu’s back and nodded mumbling a quiet, “you’re right…" Though obviously only to get the other to calm down.

“Let’s go,” Jaejoong said as he fixed his cardigan and cast a look towards Yoochun who nodded in agreement before linking arms with Junsu.

“You’re coming with us,” He informed the younger boy who raised an eyebrow and looked to Yunho.

“Yeah… I didn’t actually plan anything like I said I would,” Yunho admitted with a sheepish grin before he scratched the back of his head. Junsu rolled his eyes in response before turning back to Yoochun.

“I already knew it, you never do,” Junsu said with dismissal in his tone. “Where are we going though? What have you guys planned?”

"We were thinking a movie,” Yoochun replied with a light shrug turning to Jaejoong who still seemed annoyed with the current ordeal. As they all stepped outside into the cool night, Jaejoong let out a slight shiver before falling a step behind Yoochun and Junsu who still had there arms linked. Jaejoong bit his lip as he angled his head slightly as to not make it obvious he was looking at Yunho who was trailing behind Jaejoong, tapping away at his phone.

“What if we go to a club?” Junsu asked. The question caught everyone off their guard but primarily Yunho who quickly pocketed his phone and had a worried look on his face as he walked in step with Jaejoong. Jaejoong subconsciously squeezed his arms closer by his side, refusing to even accidently touch the other boy in fear of his body's reaction to it.

“Jae only just turned 18, and I have to wait a few more months… Are any of you guys 19?” Yoochun asked, twisting his head further back to look at Yunho.

“Yunho turned 18 in January but I’m still 17,” Junsu replied before a smirk plastered his face. “But we can still get into this one club, it’s just ahead.” Junsu explained.

“Yah!” Yunho grumbled seeming concerned as he poked the back of Junsu’s neck, which Jaejoong noted was not too lightly either.

“What?” Junsu asked his smirk still intact giving the older boy a daring look to object. Yunho gave him a flat expression causing Junsu to laugh while Jaejoong and Yoochun exchanged confused looks. “Yunho has friends who work at this club so we can get in without ID checks,” Junsu stated gleefully.

“Seriously?” Yoochun asked as a grin began to emerge onto his face. Junsu nodded giving a cautious look to Yunho who was biting his bottom lip and looking regretful, refusing to make eye contact with the other three boys.

“That’s pretty cool,” Jaejoong muttered, also excited about the news. He had never been to a club before due to obvious age issues but movies always made it out to be this fast-paced, loud and exhilarating experience. Jaejoong wanted to experience it for himself.

Yunho his lips before sighing and giving a sheepish smile to Jaejoong. “It is cool,” He nodded. “But I’m student council president, if anyone were to find out, it would be bad,” Yunho sighed. Jaejoong gulped at the new information. It wasn’t quite new. Everyone knew that the student council president’s actions outside of the school were significant as well. This information could practically dethrone Yunho…

Jaejoong smiled back at Yunho before placing a finger overtop of his mouth. “I won’t tell a soul,” he said before watching Yunho smile and let out a defeated sigh.

“Alright let’s go!” Yunho chuckled earning cheers from Junsu and Yoochun who now had their arms around each other’s shoulders.

Jaejoong looked away, fixating his gaze on the cement walkway beneath his feet. To use the information, he would need proof… Of course he would have to ensure his own presence at he club would be forgotten or at least leave no evidence. A smirk began to tug at the corner of his lips before he looked back to Yunho who was telling a story to Yoochun about a former club experience.

“You guys will love it, it’s the best,” Yunho added with a grin before his eyes flickered to Jaejoong who nodded.

"Oh we will,” Jaejoong confirmed, the smirk refusing to leave his face.

‘Jung Yunho, you're making this too easy..."
 


Hi everyone, yes 'return of the king!'
Just kidding... WHY is Keep Your Head Down still stuck in my head... WHY?

YunJae Time... Max...
YooSu too.

It's too late in the night so my brain is falling asleep and everything is hilarious to me...
Before we go on, stare at this gorgeous pic of Yunho, which will hopefully make you forget about how long you waited for the new chapter...

Max has arrived~!

Seriously though Changmin, congradulations on the Watch The Throne debut, haha. I know you've been in better fics but bear with me please!

 On a  serious note, a lot of you seem to not like Jaejoong's personality so far, which makes me sad T___T
 But really, I'm sorry! I love witty, y Jaejoong so I can't help it. Yes he can be shy and submissive but that's all for Yunho.. in bed... ;)
Ha~! Yoosu is progressing fast... Primarily cause Junsu and Yoochun are just open to having new friends.


Jaejoong is already bullying Junsu, there's that! Hurray~ I'm sorry Junsu...

...

So... My sister watched Protect the Boss and she said she found the one guy really hot and I was like NO, he's mine! Yunho's...
Then I found out she was talking about the actual lead and not Jaejoong... She doesn't even find Jae attractive. Jaejoong is so hot tho?
Oh well, more for me Yunho... ^_^'

...

Anyways... I read some YunJae ... Now I kind of want to make this fic . What do you all think? Yes or no?
Either way, I'm still gonna write it, just not going to post it. LOL

I hope you enjoyed the longest chapter thus far!
<3 Lots of love and Thankyou for the Support <3