Episode 7

Infinite Showtime
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyun.."

" ......."

" Hyun.." Sunggyu pouted when he got no response. He had been spending a good 30 minutes sitting on the floor, didn't even got courage to bring up his face. Not when a certain tree was damn angry towards him. The younger ones could be really scary sometimes and he never liked the angry Woohyun.

Woohyun was backfacing him, lying on the bed wrapped in his thick blanket. When he walked into the room earlier, Woohyun tried to shove him but due to the strength (he got from working up his body) , he managed to stay. And he ended up settled himself on the floor at the corner of the room. He was afraid to aproach the younger as he might get bitten again.

He sighed as he took out his phone. The earlier memories flashed across his mind. For that episode of Showtime they has to do telepathy games and when it came to calling another member, he ended up calling Sungjong. Well, he didn't want fans to think the members always irritated Sungjong, so he did that. Never once he thought that Woohyun didn't get a call and had to walk with Hoya to the next shooting location, not to mention how could the weather was. And when he got mad and called him idiot, he remembered the sad smile Woohyun had on his face. Woohyun deserved to get mad at him.

He sighed as he looked at the clock. It was almost 2am. He looked at the figure on the bed. Woohyun seemed like he had calmed down. He slowly stood up as he dusted his pants. He approached the young

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter