Episode 3

Infinite Showtime
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Showtime 3

 

"Don't over do it"

"What?"

"The proposal scene"

"It is for our lovely Inspirits hyung. And as I am the director today, I should do my best"

"Hyun~"

"What do you want hyung? I don't want to hear do-you-want-live-with-me-or-die anymore. It was too old-fashioned"

"Yah! You like it the best back then"

"It was years ago " Woohyun chuckled as he patted Sunggyu's back. For that day they had to film their own mv for Lately. Woohyun suggested himself as the director and the members agreed (not without Sungyeol's interfering of course) . Sunggyu watched as Woohyun went to sat at the table. "The extras should sit behind of me" he ordered and the said expensive extras filled the scene.

Watching the camera director, Sunggyu gripped his fist. He must enjoyed filming Woohyun up close because he was smiling all the time. "Hyung, manage your expression" Myungsoo hissed. Sunggyu hufted before he got himself into the scene. Well he turned his back to the camera, he hated to watch his Hyun playing his 'girlfriend'. When he met with silence , he quickly got up and went to Myungsoo and Dongwoo's table. He gasped when he saw Woohyun was approaching the male director as the noodle were getting shorter. Sunggyu didn't know that he hold his breath until he heard "cut!"

He watched the director tried to feed Woohyun and Woohyun couldn't contained his surprised face. Sunggyu quickly fled into the scene,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter