Episode 1

Infinite Showtime
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
   

Showtime 1

 

 

 

 

Sunggyu sighed as he looked at the side mirror eyeing his dongsaengs. Dongwoo was sleeping comfortably, head rested on Hoya’s shoulder and the latter seemed to be lulling to sleep too. Sunggyu hufted in annoyance after the scene. He wanted to be with Woohyun too. But Woohyun was in another van with the maknae line. And there was another problem. After they finished the shooting that night, Woohyun refused to talk to him and fled whenever he got near him. It was so confusing. He worked hard for the radio surprise but he got a sulky tree in return. He sighed as he ran his hand through his hair. It was already late but he want to confront the younger one first.

“The others are already home. You can stop by then” Jungwook said without his eyes leaving the road. Sunggyu turned to him, being thankful for the information. “Just make sure that everyone are not late for tomorrow’s schedule or else I won’t allow you to step into their apartment anymore”

Sunggyu eyes widened hearing that. Jungwook’s threat was surely dangerous and he knew that he will do it for sure if he didn’t listened to him. Sunggyu nodded and by that time they already arrived at the parking lot. Without wasting any time, he dashed out from the van. “Yah! Kim Sunggyu. At least wake up these sleepy heads first!” Jungwook shouted but Sunggyu doesn’t care. He ran into the elevator and pressed the number.

After he arrived at the front door, he took a deep breath before he punched the codes numbers. Luckily it were still the same. As he walked into the living room, he caught the surprised faces of Sungyeol and Myungsoo. “What with y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter