Episode 10

Infinite Showtime
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyung?”

“What is it Myung? Come in”

Myungsoo pushed the door open with his back while his hands holding two mugs. Woohyun was at his study desk, trying to write some song. Myungsoo placed one mug onto the desk. “What is this?” He peeked into the mug and tried to smell the liquid.

“You doesn’t recognized tea hyung?”

“Aish.. I know this is tea. But the fragrant seems familiar”

Ahh..it is the same with the one we has earlier. I went out to buy it”

“You went out and bought this? The weather is so cold you know” Woohyun started to nag “You should stay inside. What you’re thinking? You can get the managers to buy it instead Myung. We  still have Advance concert to be performed. Do you want to get sick?”

Myungsoo rolled his eyes. Since when his Woohyun hyung nags so much? He must have been influenced by the leader. He sighed loudly and somehow Woohyun stopped nagging. “Why are you sighing? I’m telling you the truth”

“Hyung. Nothing bad happened okay. I just felt like going out suddenly”

“Wasn’t it cold?”

“Huh?”

“Is it cold outside?” Woohyun asked eagerly.

“I guess it was bearable, a little bit better than the time we went out to eat during the shooting”

“Assa Byong!” Woohyun stood up and pumped his fists excitedly. Myungsoo really thought that Woohyun was getting influenced by their leader a lot. Woohyun finished the already-cold-and-forgotten tea in one go. He went to his wardrobe and picked a thick sweater. “Thanks for the tea Myungie. I’m going out for a while”

Myungsoo raised his eyebrows, co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter