Episode 4

Infinite Showtime
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was one of the days that Woohyun hated the most. First thing in the morning he already bickered with Sunggyu. And the managers had to separated them and sent them to the Showtime, well except for Sunggyu who was supposed to shoot Weekly Idol.  Sunggyu didn't even spare him a glance before he went for the schedule.

"Hyung, wake up. We're already here" the maknae patted his shoulder softly ( he was afraid of a grumpy tree).  Woohyun opened his eyes and get out of the vehicle.

"I never know that Sunggyu hyung went to places like this" Hoya muttered. It was true. Although the members claimed that Woohyun was the type who spent less money, Sunggyu was nothing better than him. The leader obviously prefered simple meat restaurant than a fancy and romantic restaurant like what he saw right now. His inside slowly crumpled as he remembered that Sunggyu never brought him to places like that, not even on their anniversary.

"With whom he come to this restaurant?" He heard Sungyeol's question.  "Sunggyu hyung must be cheating on us. He won't go to places like these- oh! Woohyun hyung, look!" Sungyeol pointed to the wall. Woohyun looked up to see Sunggyu's signature hanging on the wall. It did nothing good to his heart. It looks like I am not that important in your life hyung.  He just smiled slightly.

Woohyun practically stuffed all the foods into his mouth and the members couldn't be more worried. Woohyun usually was a picky one when it comes to food because he had a bad liver to begin with. But in the moment, he didn't care. He continued being a hyper ball and talked a lot during the shooting but t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter