6. what's happened?

Fate of the Heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I don't know if you guys remember this story but i can't just leave it, right?

enjoy~~

...........

 

Sungyeol is walking casually that evening to Myungsoo’s house with Woohyun who talking about his activity with one little girl soul at Busan. Sungyeol always faces the situation where Woohyun was disappeared because he went to play with other souls and pop out nowhere, like when recess today.

                Just like him said before. All the ghosts are his bestfriends. But, when Woohyun heard he said it, he will go mad, said that they aren’t his bestfriends. Sungyeol just shrugged because he is not in mode to create a joke.

                When Woohyun is talking, Sungyeol suddenly remembers his meeting with hoya, his senior and the only one know about his ability and Woohyun.

 

Flashback...

He flipped the papers on his hands. Read constantly without leave the detail. Even, his Americano was long forgotten right after he concentrated with the information. Just when he found the end he looked up at Hoya, who sat in front him from earlier.

                “He was kidnapped when he was on the way back home?” Sungyeol repeated what he reads into questionable sentence, shock by the fact.

                “Yes because there were cctv installed around the area, but the evident is not enough because of the culprits used an unregistered vehicle and the mask covered their faces.”

                “What’s the meaning his body didn’t found?” He curiously asked the policeman.

                “Just like you read, Sungyeol. His body didn’t even found till the end of trial due. So, that is why, this case couldn’t be continue and close without any conclusion. You know court’s rules.” Hoya explained to Sungyeol as a matter of fact.

                “Who are those suspects?” he pointed on the page that contains few pictures.

                “mostly the suspects are his father’s business enemies. And one of the suspects was his own boyfriend.” Hoya pointed the picture on the middle. Sungyeol looked again on the name.

                Kim Sunggyu.

                “Why he become a suspect, hoya?”

                “he didn’t have a strong ability on the time victim was kidnapped. Furthermore, his family was a big mafia what make it became more interesting is his parents was killed during the drug business by the police after got busted. The police that lacked his parents’ business was Woohyun’s brother. So that is why. Also, Sunggyu has a brother whom diagnosed has mental illness and missing. And by the way, the investigators couldn’t found any others evident from Kim Sunggyu as he dead in car accident a week after the kidnapped.” Hoya took a sip of his coffee.

                Sungyeol’s eyes widen. “He is dead.”

                “Yes. And they assumed he dead because lose control while driving.”

                “I see.” He backed on the chair, memorised the facts he got.

                “What about his family?” He suddenly remembered.

                “His parents shocked with the kidnapped and died in shock. While his brother resigned and moved abroad. Once again, why are you wanted to know all these?” Hoya looked at him weirdly. Sungyeol just let out awkward laugh.

                “You can say i tried to help my friend.”

                He was curious about Woohyun actually. Others soul know how and why they were dead. But Woohyun is a first mystery case he faced. He didn’t remember any of his own memory. From his owns observation after help the souls, they will go in peace when their things in the human world finished but, he couldn’t help Woohyun because he didn’t know what is Woohyun didn’t finished?

                Maybe he missed something?

                Who should he tells him? Hey, Woohyun, I have some news. I found out that you were kidnapped and might be killed as you are ghost now. He is not that cruel.

                “Hello... anybody in the house?” he jumps slightly, shocked by Woo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter