1. new beginning

Fate of the Heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungyeol story...

From a far, there a group of boys playing soccer ball in the middle of field. They are Victory middle school’s students according to uniform that some of them wearing with all bottoms loose exposed their t-shirt inside. Or soon – to – be high school students as that day is the last day for them in middle school.

                Because been absorbed into playing, they didn’t aware the sky turn into dark with thunder followed after. The oldest from the group suddenly aware of it, shouted to his friends.

                “Guys, we should stop now. I thinks it’s gonna rain soon.”

                All the boys except the tallest boy stopped immediately , agreeing with the oldest, Doogjoon because the pitch dark sky told them it’s will rain heavily.

                As they all gathered theirs’ things, kikwang catch a look of their friend that still in the middle of field tackling the ball.

                He look back and forth at his friends who started running to leave the field running and that tallboy.

                “Sungyeol – ah come on. Let go home!” Then he also leave because Sungyeol already stop after he informed him. He know that his friend will also went home after that.

                The tallboy named Sungyeol stop tickling the ball when he realised that all his friends already leave the field. Maybe he didn’t listen or aware to his surrounding him as he furious about his ex – girlfriend who break – up with him that evening after school, just because she will go to oversea while he stay in Korea. After all he didn’t have money to follow her so she think that their relationship will not get them anywhere. Girl... if i don’t know she want a free life in US. He smirked. Only with soccer he will forget about her.

                When he make a way to his bag at the side, the rain started to pour down. Shot! Sure his mom will mad at him after these. He grabbed his bag and ran to search any temporary shelter for a moment, to prevent socked into rain.

                The lightning flashed fiencely make it more horrible to him as it hit the tree at the side of the road right beside him. He startle from that and unfortunately the tree is falling onto him. From his reflex he rolling, avoid the hit from the tree.

                Unfortunately to him, when he rolling into the side of road accidently get his head bleeding badly not seeing the big rock there. He tried to get any help but as the dizziness effecting from the blood that still flow from wound non – stop, he  stumble into unconscious.

                His world turn into the dark.

 

..........................................................................................................................................

 

                Myungsoo story...

 

In the night is the special night to her as she will get a grandchild soon. Her daughter just sent to hospital when her water broke just a couple hours ago. She muttering words to keep the mother and son save with hands merge together in front the ritual things.

                Then, suddenly she gasped in shock when she get a vision. NO! Her heartbeat increase drastically, she know she had to do something.

                She shoot up and immediately for her ritual book, contained useful mantras. She went to page to page and stop in the middle. She didn’t want to use it for some reasons but look like she didn’t have any choice anymore.

                Slowly she closed her eyes and started muttering.

 

Next morning...

 

“Yoboseyo? Ah, Sung – ah. Oh, it’s boy. Yes, i’m happy. Okay, i will visit this afternoon. Okay.” She put down a phone while let out a heavy sigh described her uneasy felt.

It’s about her grandson that concerned her as she make a big decision for his life. Poor little thing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter