4. hope

Fate of the Heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Why we didn’t think about this long time ago?” Woohyun started after Sungyeol hit the red bottom, hanging the phone call he made earlier.

                “Well, despite of i had a lot problems before. So, yeah.” Sungyeol shrugged to him.

                “Yah, did you just said that i’m not worst for you to think about? I’m hurt.” Woohyun tried his best to put an act as he was hurt by his words.

                “Yah, don’t start it Woohyun. It was not my fault when your best friends always came to me for some helps.” He uses both of his hands, took out two fingers from each and moving it like a rabbit ears besides his cheeks.

                Woohyun whined to that statement for sure. “They are not my best friends!” Sungyeol roll his eyes, fed up with the boy ghost antic.

                “Yeah. Whatever .” Sungyeol give his best sassy way to annoyed Woohyun more.

                “They are not my best friends, Sungyeol! Take it back!” He whined while shake Sungyeol’s arm.

                “Like have I said. Whatever.” Sungyeol rolled his eyes.

                “Uh, i hate you.” Woohyun pouted, not amused Sungyeol a little.

                “Awww, i love you too.” Sungyeol tried to gain his concentration to the physics’ exercise book.

                “Fine! I will go out to get some fresh air.  Auwh, why this room felt so hot.” He whips his cloth to show how irritated his felt right now.

                Then, he flew to somewhere else. Not Sungyeol cares where he went to. He will come to him when he felt hungry. That ghost, I swear he has more than one stomach.

                It’s sound ridiculous but that how ghost must live. They couldn’t just get any foods from humans. If they did it, they will not get any energy to keep living. They only could eat from funeral foods or foods that people gave outside their house, so that how it is work. The ghosts or spirits or souls without bodies only get foods if that was means for them. But, Woohyun know better that funeral foods were so not delicious at all and out of his standard. That’s why he always ask Sungyeol to get him foods in order Woohyun help Sungyeol to get away from the ghosts. Such a demand ghost!

                Now, he has to focus because examination just around the corner.

 

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

 

Sunggyu sat up immediately, panting hard with sweat rolled heavily on his forehead.  He gulped his saliva, tried to catch up with his breaths to calm down his heart beat.

 

                “Hyung, you promise that you will never leave me, right?” he smile cheekily to the oldest.

                “I promise, baby. I promise.”

                .

                .

                .

                “You ... promise... hyung. You had promise that you will never leave me alone.”

                “I’m sorry, hyun – ah.” He saw a crystal clear watered down from corner of his beautiful eye. While he walked away, he didn’t turn around to see the boy.

                .

                He didn’t know that was the last time he will see the boy.

               

                “I’m sorry.” He whispered in the windy night. Let along his voice to bring the message to the boy, as he thought. Not know if it was possible to do.

                The painful memories that he will bought till his death.

                “Hey, hyung. You were still thinking about him?”

                He turns his look to the awaked boy besides him. He didn’t notice when Myungsoo waked and stand beside him at the balcony.

                “Oh, Myung. I woke you up... again.” He said in guilty.

                “Nah, it’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter