3. longing

Fate of the Heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He floats happily on the air, roaming around the school. Sometimes, he will enter random classes to catch something that can entertain him because he so damn bored right now.

He could go to Sungyeol but then he remembered that he should let him be. He has his own life so, as a good friend he is, he don’t want to give him more troubles than he had already.

                Nam Woohyun has been a ghost almost 20 years old already; as he knows and counts. he assumed that he dead when he was 18 years old; same age with Sungyeol right now. However, he didn’t know how and why he died. To be more specific, he didn’t have any memories from his life time, his family, relatives, friends and his life, people called it amnesia, as he know, but he remembered someone or to be exact some name that just stick in his mind even years past.

                Gyu.

                Then, his heartbeat increases accelerated unintentionly. Like that name give him a felt he afraid to feel. But he didn’t know what it is. Could be the owner of the name had played a biggest role in his life time. maybe...

                Out of the blue, a bell rang loudly right beside him shocked him to let him fall on the floor on his . Hard!

                “Awwh. what the hell!” He shouted annoyingly with unpleasant felt the pain at his .

He get up and dusted his pant before went to where Sungyeol’s class to fetch him; persuade him to get his food. He is really hungry and only imaging is not enough for his stomach. Darn! If he is lucky, he will made Sungyeol to get him chocolate ice cream too. Food! Food! Food! Here I come!

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

 

Little did he know, someone heard his shout right after the bell rang.

                “Awwh, what the hell!”

                He turned around like a madman, searching where that voice come from, but he saw nothing, except the crowded students; want to back home faster.

                He smiles sadly, to rid his thought. What am i was thought just now? And walk past the students.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

 

“Oh my god! Stop eating you pig!” he snapped when the ghost couldn’t stop interrupt him with a loud sound he make while eating. He tried to concentrate reading but looks like there is someone who want to throw out in the middle of the night.

“What is the point you are reading when the teachers will teach you soon.” He continued mooching potatoes snack. Not enough with that, he starched to open other snack. And mooched it, make another noise to Sungyeol annoyed of.

“Well, if you want to get a good result, so the solution is this. Did you understand?” he said mocked the ghost.

“Not like I care anyway.” Woohyun throw his hands on the air.

“Exactly! Dude, you are ghost and why you care about it.” Sungyeol continue fired him. That choding only know how to take revenge. And the victim all the time is no other that Woohyun. because he is always annoying Sungyeol to the point, he not get a food from Sungyeol for 2 days. Could you believe it? 2 days! Woohyun swore he would die soon enough when he didn’t get foods.

Wooh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter