2. remark

Fate of the Heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

warning : creepy chapter

 

......................................................

After a hour later, sweat rolled down damp his white shirt. His hands and legs started felt cramped from holding a touch light and walking for non – stop in almost midnight in a middle of wood and in cold temperature. Slowly, he regret to came here but for some reasons he know that he couldn’t give up or...

                “You not going to stop, right?” His ghostly – friend popped out nowhere beside him not surprise him. Of course not when he did it almost freaking everyday. Came and went anytime he want.

                “Yeah. If i want to, i can’t.” He firmly said, glaring at flying ghost beside him.

                “Good boy.” He grinned at obvious stated.

                “Shut up Woohyun. i’m tired already here and you not helping at all.”

                Woohyun pouted when the young boy shut him with harsh words. But not Sungyeol care if the ghost sulking because he always did that to catch his sympathy. He walk in front while woohyun followed after at behind, still sulking.

                “Woohyun!”  when the ghost not give any concentration, he startle when he heard Sungyeol shouted. He moved quickly to catch up with him and saw what the boy saw earlier.

                The look at each other before look forward again. “These is it?”

                “I think so.”

                They confirmed with each other before Sungyeol took out a tool he bought from his house. Not waste any time, he hoe the red wet soil. Obviously, the soil still new. That been hoed a few days ago.  He didn’t hoed any deep, when he saw what he was looking for. The boy ghost waiting leisurely before because he couldn’t or maybe didn’t want give a hand interested by the boy found.

                Sungyeol felt to vomit by a fresh corpse with a lot of worm eating the cold body. A smell make him dizzy to stand near. What he ate before wanted to make way to his mouth not able to handle the smelt.

                He felt chill around him give him signal that a soul was near him. Soon there a flash behind tree get him attention, a girl with a sad expression look at him with smile solemnly. He felt sorry for the girl. Been killed by her boyfriend and then been buried without any family members know.

                She been reported missing for days. But neither police couldn’t do anything and now here he is. Help the soul to get her body buried with properly.

                After he found her body, he just need to call police to give a report for founded body. Fortunately, the police is his friend and was his senior. He knew that he had an ability and with that he get away from give any further report or been suspected. For his luck, there a line here. he looked back at the sad soul, and she whisper ‘thank you ‘ before she disappear again.

                When he know his assisted didn’t need anymore, he prepared himself to get home with his friend, Woohyun. the ghost didn’t help anything but he yawned tiredly like he did everything! He shook his head before sigh.

                What a day!

               

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter