Back

No match

Chanyeol

The reunion with my father wasn’t something I had been looking forward to, but I would much rather have just gotten home and had it right away. Instead, I was informed in the car to my house that my father had taken off on a night shoot and would want to meet me for lunch tomorrow to talk.

I felt the pressure that had been ready to release build up inside of me. I had been ready for this to be over with, to have a confrontation and then be done with it, and instead, I’d have to wait a day more?

But even though mine and my father’s reunion would have to wait, I didn’t have to wait to be reunited with my sister. Fortunately for me, she’d taken off from work to greet me at my parent’s villa. Once the gate guard to our neighborhood had cleared us through, having to fend off a last head of reporters to get our car through the gate, I could see her moving around in the kitchen through the window as soon as we’d turned in to my street. I suddenly realized how much I’d missed her. My sweet sister, never uttering a bad word to anyone while still being made of steel. If there was someone in this world who would make me feel better about my dad, it was her.

Once the car had parked, I hurried in, leaving the body guards to deal with my baggage. I just needed to see her. I threw the door open as quickly as I could and as if on que, my sister poked her head out in to the hall and as soon as she saw me, she smiled her wide smile and hurried towards me in her apron, throwing her arms around me lovingly.

“Oh, Chanyeol!” She exclaimed “My sweet brother, how have you been?” She realized me only to grab hold of my shoulders, making me face her “This must all have been so tough for you! I’m so sorry I haven’t contacted you but dad didn’t want me to interfere and you know how he can be.” She then kissed my cheek once, twice, but at the third kiss I had wiggle myself out of her grasp.

“Dara!” I said, embarrassed “I’m not a little kid anymore!”

“I know, I know!” She said, looking suddenly teary “What am I doing, you’re truly grown now, all matched up and ready for your future.”

“Hey, don’t go crying on me!” I said which made her laugh and suddenly, everything was alright again. We went to the kitchen where she presented me to a takeaway box from Pastry Dragon, her husband’s bakery.

“Jiyong said he wished he could be here,” she explained “but he was meeting with some important cliente and couldn’t make it. Though he made sure he would come over tomorrow.”

“How is he, by the way?” I asked “Last I heard, he was trying that new green tea recipe.”

“Oh, he finished that!” Dara said “It’s become a big seller back at the Dragon, he even included one of the cupcakes for you to taste!” I opened the take away basket and found three different types of pastries, one being a light green cupcake that must have been what Dara had been talking about.”

“But how are you?” Dara asked then “All I’ve heard is what can be read in the magazines and what dad has told me.”

“What do you know?” I asked, much rather hearing that so I could know what to fill her in on.”

“That there’s chaos,” Dara said “Dad’s been freaking out over your match, been preaching about how it’s wrong and how you won’t go through with such a thing. Apparently, he’s even been in contact with the matching committee to see if he can pay someone to change it. He’s been awfully loud about the whole thing, which has triggered the press to go in to a frenzy. Dad’s told me that you were sure that this won’t lead to anything and that you’re through with that man, but looking at all of the photos of the two of you, that doesn’t look like the case.” Dara finished and waited for me to speak, but I didn’t know what to say.

I was in complete shock. I’d known that my father hadn’t liked me being matched with Baekhyun, but to go as far as to contact the committee? That was serious business.

“So?” Dara prodded “What’s the story? Do you love him?”

“What?” I said, stunned in to speaking. “Of course not, I just… I don’t know, we’re friends I guess? He’s a really nice guy.” She smiled at that.

“Do you know you’re blushing?” She said and I touched my face instinctively as if the blushing could be felt with just a touch. “He seems like a cute guy.” She continued “I’m guessing he mustn’t be too bad for you to call him a friend? As I remember it, you’re usually pretty picky with friends?”

“He’s okay looking, I guess…” I said “And really kind, funny even. Caring, he has a wonderful laugh – his eyes kind of crinkle up when he lets it out, you know?” I looked up to my sister who was nodding and smiling as I spoke.

“What?” I asked “What’s so funny?”

“Oh, nothing.” Dara said, smiling knowingly. Instead of talking more, I stuffed Jiyong’s new cupcake in to my mouth while Dara continued to look smug. 


Baekhyun

The first thing that happened to me once I stepped through the door was me getting peppered with kisses from my mother. To my great surprise, she had gathered friends and family in our living room to greet me and celebrate me having been matched. I hadn’t precisely been anticipating a party and would’ve much rather just have slept, but I couldn’t turn all of this kindness away just like that. So I embraced it and was happy for the wonderful support that I had.

“So, how is he?” My mother asked as we all had gathered for some food in the dining room, us having a long table there at all times in case of parties such as these which happened more often than you’d expect.

Everybody looked at me eagerly, no one having asked anything besides how I was before this. It almost seemed like they’d made some sort of pact to let questions wait until dinner.

“Oh,” I said “He’s…” I didn’t really know what to say, how would I describe him to all of these people, my aunts (which really were just my mother’s best friends and not really my aunts), my grandfather, my cousins and my uncles. My mother hadn’t included my friends which I was grateful for, I’d much rather talk to them without having all of my family listen in.

“Kind.” I said, not wanting them to get their hopes up of a future for the two of us together, but still not wanting to disappoint them too much.

“And…?” My mother said and I looked around the room to see everyone else just as eager to hear more.

“He’s friendly, I guess.” I said “Easy going? I don’t know, I don’t know him that well.”

“Ah, that will come!” My grandfather said, he was the father of my own dad and my last living grandparent “I remember that I didn’t feel like I knew your grandmother until years after your father was born.” He laughed at my father’s surprised expression. “She was the type of person which kept much of herself on the inside.” To this, my father nodded and smiled softly.

“I on the other hand,” my dad said “felt like I’d known your mother for a thousand years after the bonding.”

“Am I really that easy to read?” My mother asked but her tone was light and she smiled fondly at my father.

“I actually hated your uncle after our bonding!” My uncle’s wife said to which my uncle rolled his eyes.

“You didn’t hate me!” He exclaimed “I was just a brat and you were too much of a princess to want to deal with me.”

“True!” She laughed. Everything seemed so easy for all of them right then and I couldn’t imagine me and Chanyeol ever sitting like this, amongst family and laughing about our past. Not that we’d ever have a future together, at least not as a couple. That’s not what Chanyeol wanted and me… I didn’t want to imagine it too much. I admitted that I was a bit jealous at all of my relatives for having such an easy bonding in comparison to mine. They proceeded to tell stories about their bonding throughout the first course and it made me feel a bit more at ease having them tell me such things. Though it was clear that they hadn’t even been close to the type of bonding-chaos I had had. There was more questions for me later, such as questions about the press and all of that.

“We’re going to hold a press conference, actually.” I said at their concern “Hopefully, that will calm things down a bit.”

“We hope so too, for your sake.” My mother said “This part of time is so important for those who are newly matched and for the two of you having everybody’s eyes on you… it’s hurtful to your relationship.”

“Mom-“ I began, needing to clear up her and everybody else’s hopes for me and Chanyeol to have that kind of relationship, but my brother interrupted. He’d been pretty quiet and being on his phone, leaving the talking to the grownups.

“Hey, mom,” he said, my mother snapping her attention to him “Don’t you have a cake in the oven?”

“Oh, you’re right!” She said, shooting up from her chair “Thank you for reminding me, honey.” She disappeared in to the kitchen and my brother looked at me meaningfully. I shot him a confused look and at that, he pointed to his phone, indicating that he’d text me.

Don’t let them loose hope. He wrote in his text. Not tonight when there’s supposed to be a celebration, at least wait until tomorrow. They’ve been looking forward to this too much.

I looked up from my phone and I knew he was right. My clever brother. Of course he’d have thought of this, he was such a people person, too, so he could really sense these types of things.

I nodded my understanding to him and let my bad news wait until a future moment. When I got questions about wedding plans and such, I expertly avoided answering and instead said I didn’t know yet, or that we hadn’t talked about it. I let everything rest and gave my family some time to celebrate. The celebration ended up lasting until late in to the night and I didn’t fall asleep until two o’clock in the morning.

Chanyeol

When I woke up the next morning, I was for a moment very disoriented. I had been expecting to open my eyes to Baekhyun sleeping next to me as our hotel room filled with light. Instead I was alone and got woken up by a text rather than the sun hitting my face. It made me feel empty in an instance to realize that me waking up next to Baekhyun might never be a reality again since he so clearly didn’t want that.

I tried not to get too down but the message I’d gotten didn’t make it easier.

It was from my dad’s manager, telling me the time and place for mine and my father’s lunch meeting. Since I’d gotten the message from his manager instead of my father himself I was certain that his manager would also come along, which made the meeting more like a real meeting and less of a father-son thing. I didn’t know if I was going to feel sad or grateful for that.

When I got up and went down to the ground floor, I found my sister and her husband there, lovingly making breakfast together.

“Good morning!” I said, feeling a little twist in my stomach at the love the two of them shared for each other whilst I knew that I would never get that. 

“Morning!” My sister called, intending to continue cooking. But Jiyong had a different plan. He turned towards me and embraced me in a big hug.

“Welcome home!” He said cheerily before releasing me. “I hope you’re ready for a big breakfast because we’re making loads of things for us all to share.”

“And with ´us´,” my sister said “he means the three of us, dad isn’t invited since he’s being unusually rude nowadays.”

“Rude is an  understatement” Jiyong huffed “But let’s not talk about people that get us down now when we’re supposed to celebrate! I’m sorry  I couldn’t be with you guys yesterday to greet you.”

“It’s cool,” I said and meant it. Jiyong always went out of his way for me and my sister so for him to not have been there yesterday was truly because he couldn’t. He’d never just not come, like my dad.

“I’ll make it up to you!” Jiyong insisted.

“You made up for it with your pastries yesterday!” I laughed.

“Ah, that was nothing!” Jiyong said “I always give you sweets anyway, this time it needs to be something special.” That was true, he always brought me home things from the store that didn’t get sold and it was a wonder me and my sister was as slim as we were when he constantly fed us.

Before long, breakfast was ready and we all ate together, all of it making me feel a little bit better about meeting with my dad later.

I messaged my best friend, Oh Sehun, once I got away from my sister’s and Jiyong’s fussing and asked him if he was up to meeting with me. During my bonding, he’s sent me several encouraging messages but had stayed clear from most questions, him being someone who’d rather talk face-to-face. The only question I’d gotten was: Are you okay? Which I’d gotten after my dad had expressed himself hatefully to the press.

His answer was instant and he told me he’d come over in half an hour. While waiting, I headed for the shower and freshened up. I had only made myself ready when Sehun arrived and I hurriedly ushered him away from my sister and her husband, wanting to talk to him by myself. I didn’t have anything against Dara and Jiyong but sometimes, you needed to talk to your friends.

“Long time no see,” Sehun said as we headed up the stairs to my room “how have you been, man?”

“Fine besides all of the press-things.” I said simply and once inside my room, I said more “It’s all been a little chaotic, both on the inside and on the outside.”

“Tell me.” Sehun said and so I did. For the first time, I confessed to him what had been going on inside of me for these last couple of days. How surprise at mine and Baekhyun’s matching had turned in to denial and finally a sort of melancholy at us having decided on not going forth without matching.

“I just don’t know,” I said “This morning I felt so empty knowing that I will never sleep next to him again, and I got jealous at my sister for having something I never will.” Some people might find me strange for talking about such emotional things with my best friend, but me and Sehun always had. Ever since we were small.

“Why is it that you’re so sure that you’ll never have that?” Sehun asked.

“Since people who finds someone who isn’t their true match often never have that close relationship as matched couples do.”

“That’s not what I meant,” Sehun said “What I mean to ask is why you’ve decided not to go out with Baekhyun? You obviously don’t dislike him and if it’s about the gay-thing then I don’t think you need to be worried.”

“It’s not about the gay-thing,” I said “I’ve kind of gotten over that fact. It’s just that we said on the first day that we wouldn’t go forth with this and would instead be friends.”

“And what makes that decision permanent?” Sehun asked “I’m just saying, it’s all just words.”

“Because Baekhyun doesn’t really seem that interested in having that type of relationship with me.”

“It doesn’t seem like that to me.” Sehun said “To start off, those photos that have been publish doesn’t present someone who aren’t interested in at least trying it out.”

“Those pictures-“ I began

“-is not telling the whole story,” Sehun filled in “I know that much. But if you can change your mind about your decision, then why couldn’t he?”

I couldn’t argue against that. Sometimes Sehun was too good at making me feel more at ease. In an instant, I felt like I should be calling Baekhyun up and ask him if we couldn’t at least try. My rationality and my fear caught up to me before Sehun’s words made me act, though. What if he’d say no and then decided not to even be my friend? Besides, it was strange to just call someone like that.

“I hate it when you are right.” I sighed which made Sehun smile.

“So, you always hate me?”

“Hey!” I said, giving him a playful mean look “Don’t get cocky with me.”

“I’ll stop if you just get your together, man.” Sehun said “If you feel like trying this whole relationship-thing out, even for just an hour, then you should.”

“But I’m not even sure if I could be like that with a guy-“

“And then you’ll find that out.” Sehun said “It isn’t like you have to commit to this decision for the rest of your life. If you notice that for the first time in history, a match has been wrongly made, then you can just back off. It’s not like you’d be forced to marry him or anything!” We both  laughed at that, and little did I know what would await me in a couple hours. If I had known, I probably wouldn’t have laughed.


Baekhyun

I was walking around my house, not really knowing what I was doing, but needing to walk. I had my phone in my hand and had been contemplating for half an hour whether I should contact Chanyeol or not. Actually, I had been pondering that ever since I woke up that morning, but the walking around had just started half an hour ago.

What I really should be doing was to talk to my mom and tell her that she should forget about her dreams about me and Chanyeol, but I just couldn’t bring myself to do it. It had been so much simpler over the phone when I was hours away from her. Now, when I could speak to her face to face, it was a completely different story.

Thinking that it would be much more simple to speak to Chanyeol than to my mother, I had made an half assed attempt at writing him a text. I had started out with a ‘hello’ but then that had seemed way too formal, and instead had gone with a ‘hey’ which looked weird in text form so I scratched that idea too. I then proceeded to completely skip the greeting, it was a text after all. But once that was decided, I didn’t know what I would open with instead! And that’s when the walking had begun.

“Stop!” My brother said from the couch. He was playing Fifa since being outdoors was impossible on a day such as this since rain was pouring down outside. Usually, Taehyun would be out and about, hanging out with friends or playing some sort of sport.

“What?” I said, stopping just behind him.

“The walking around.” Taehyun said “You’re distracting me.”

“If I want to walk, I will walk.”

“Or,” he said “you could just text him already.”

“How did you-“ I began, stunned, but my brother paused his game to look at me and theatrically roll his eyes.

“What else could it be?” He said “You’ve obviously chickened out on telling mom, so it can’t be that. What other thing in this world would make you uneasy? Hmm…” that last part was said with so much sarcasm that I was slightly impressed with his performance.

“I just can’t seem to figure out what to start with, that’s all.” I said to which Taehyun simply reached out his hand so that I could put my phone in it. With hesitation, I did, to which my brother instantly snatched the phone closer to him. I watched as his fingers wrote something that was too fast for me to follow and then he handed the phone back.

“There.” He said and I was expecting to find a text there to which I could look over, probably edit and then send off. Instead, my brother had already sent what he had written and without even batting an eye, he un-paused his game. I was briefly furious with him before hurrying to read whatever it was that he’d written.

How are you? Everything okay? The message read and I felt my heart speed up as a small text popped up under the text that indicated that he’d read it.

“How could you do such a thing!” I exclaimed, suddenly incredibly nervous as to what Chanyeol would answer and what he would think. I had to admit that my brother’s message was pretty good, not too complicated nor too nonchalant.

My phone chimed as a text fell in.

I’m fine! Off to meet up with my dad so I’m a little nervous as to how that will go.

I didn’t know what to answer to that, and as I froze up, I turned to my brother, expecting his help again.

“No.” Taehyun said simply, before I even asked anything of him “I will not be texting with your boyfriend for you. You will have to figure something out.”

“He’s not-“

“He kind of is.” Taehyun said “Or that’s what everybody believes since you haven’t told them otherwise, and until you do, I will call him your boyfriend.”

Sometimes my little brother could be such a brat.

I ignored his remark at my cowardice and instead tried to formulate a message to Chanyeol. After a few tries, I pulled something off that wasn’t too strange.

You will do fine, I’m sure of it. Fighting!

A minute later, he answered.

Thanks J How are things at your place?

This time, it was a bit easier to write and I answered in just under a minute.

It's perfectly fine here too, though I’m not sure how I’ll break the news to my mother that we truly don’t intend to go forth with the match.

Chanyeol read the message but his answer took up to five minutes. I was, by the time his text arrived, yet again walking around. Feeling nervous that I had written something wrong or embarrassing.

Can you meet up this afternoon?

I was surprised at how short his message was. For taking five minutes to write, it was a bit strange that so few words were all that would reach me.

Sure, where? I wrote, to which Chanyeol answered:

How about you come to my place?

My heart sped up at that without me even understanding why. There was just something about being invited home to his house that made me nervous in some mysterious way.

I didn’t answer fast enough, so another message arrived. It was his address and a few instructions as to what to say to the guard at the gate. After that message, another one arrived.

My dad just arrived, so let’s talk later?

I couldn’t do much else but accept to which Chanyeol sent a smiley and a time to meet up. The knowledge that I would be going home to Chanyeol suddenly hit me for real and I sank down on the couch which my brother was still mostly occupying.

“What happened?” My brother asked, still focused on his game.

“He invited me home to his place.” I said, the shock seeping in to my voice. All my brother did was look impressed, and I knew that feeling wasn’t for me, but rather for Chanyeol who’d been much braver than me and taken the big step of setting up our first meeting outside of the matching. On our own free will. It was thrilling while at the same time nerve wrecking and I couldn’t put my finger on why all of these feelings were filling me.

Chanyeol

 My dad had a few special spots in the city where he knew he could be undisturbed, where he didn’t need to worry about fans or the press. One of those places was a fancy restaurant which hired out single rooms for you to eat inside. It was in one such room that I had been lead to once entering the restaurant. The people here knew who I was and knew why I would be here. They didn’t ask for my name but rather just ushered for me to follow one of the waiters.

I had been the first one to arrive, which wasn’t a surprise since I usually was. My dad had a thing for being late but even though I knew this, I couldn’t bring myself to be late, too, in case he’d for once make an effort to arrive on time. I had several times throughout my childhood told him the wrong time and stating that something began an hour earlier just to make sure he’d get there on time.

Twenty minutes after arriving, me having spent that time texting with Baekhyun which brought me more joy than I could have anticipated, my dad arrived. Well, he and his manager, Mr. Il.

The first thing I noticed was that my father had his business face on and that only confirmed my previous suspicions on him seeing this as a professional meeting instead of a casual one from father to son.

“Dad.” I said as greeting “Mr. Il.”

“How have you been, Chanyeol?” Mr. Il asked me as he seated himself at the end of the table, having me and my father face each other. No waiter came to take our order, everything already ready for us from the staff remembering our preferences.

“Could have been better.” I confessed “It’s not much fun to have my privacy attacked only because I happened to be someone’s son.”

“And how fun do you think I find it?” My father said with venom in his voice. It was the first thing he’d said to me ever since that phone call I’d had with him on the first day of the bonding. “Having my son out there, turning the whole world against me.”

“I’m sorry, okay?” I said “I knew those first pictures wasn’t exactly a good thing. But you can’t let me take all the blame! Those cameras wouldn’t even have been there if it hadn’t been for you clumsy words previous to that.”

“Clumsy!?” My father exclaimed but before he could continue, Mr. Il cleared his throat which made him calm down a little. The next moment, the food arrived and we all fell silent before the waiters left.

“I said nothing that you hadn’t told me earlier.” My dad said once we were alone again, this time his voice slightly more subdued. “You told me that you didn’t intend on continuing seeing this boy and I only stated to the press this and told them that I supported that decision.”

I shut up at that, not really knowing what to say. I couldn’t know for sure if he was telling the truth and that that’s all he’d said. I knew very well how the press could turn someone’s words around, but I also knew that my father had been upset about my match. Maybe he had really done only what he’d told me but used much harsher words as he’d done with me over the phone all those days ago.

“And then I suddenly find out,” My dad continued “that you’ve been photographed snuggling up to the very same guy that you had previously said you’d have nothing to do with. And how do you think that looks to the press when I’ve previously said I supported the opposite? All they want is for me to misstep and this was exactly what they’d been waiting for!”

I was suddenly hit with a realization. A horrible one at that. I knew why my dad had wanted me to come to such a private place, why he’d brought with him his manager, the one who usually convinced people to do my father’s bidding. He was going to tell me that I could never see Baekhyun again, seeing it as the only option to kill this whole story.

“You need to fix this.” My dad said, as if he’d heard my thoughts and were confirming it. I felt myself go cold all over, waiting for his next words. But they didn’t come, instead, it seemed as if he gave me a chance to figure something out for myself.

“So what do you want me to do?” I asked, feeling frustrated and afraid “Cut all ties with him just like that? Try to forget about this whole thing?”

“No.” my dad said “Quite the contrary. But first, tell me, what is your relationship with him? And don’t try to bull me with some ‘I don’t know’. Tell me.”

I had to think before answering, not really knowing for sure. I knew that I wanted to try this whole thing out, but as of now, we were just…

“Friends.” I said to which my dad nodded, trusting me.

“Good.” He said “But I don’t need for you to get a friend out of this. I need for you to fix this.

“And I don’t know what that means!” I said “You can’t expect me to read your mind, tell me, just as I told you what my relationship with Baekhyun is.”

“If I want you to clear my name,” he began “you can’t cut ties with him. That would look bad and everybody would instantly draw the conclusion that I was behind this and everything would just get even worse. No, I need everybody to see that I accept this whole thing fully, and for that, I need you to also accept everything fully.” My father looked at me intensely then, as if I would get it. I didn’t, which he noticed.

“Do I really need to spell everything out to you?” He sighed.

“Please do.” I insisted.

“I need you to act as if this is any normal match, I need you to do what everyone who’s matched eventually do. I need you to not be friends with this boy, friends won’t do.”

“Are you implying that I go out with him?” I asked to which my father only rolled his eyes.

“No.” He said, which made only more confused until he spoke next “I need you to marry him.”

My heart leapt and I suddenly felt like the air around me became very thick. I opened my mouth, as if to say something, but my brain just couldn’t figure out what to say. Instead, I just looked towards Mr. Il, hoping he would tell me that this was all a joke. Instead, he just picked up where my father left off.

“Quiet immediately, actually.” Mr. Il said “Of course, we need to make the proper planning and though we have already begun, it will take at least two weeks until everything will be ready.”

“Wait.” I said, putting up a hand to Mr. Il “Pause just there for a moment I need to get this in to my head.” I paused and then looked to my dad in total disbelief “Are you really this desperate to clear your reputation? To force your own son to marry just like that?”

“Do you know what my reputation is to me?” My dad said and before I even got the chance to answer him, he answered himself “everything, do you understand? Without it, I won’t get any more jobs, you won’t have a place to live anymore. Your sister and her husband will be completely cut off from my financial help which will possibly throw the bakery in to bankruptcy.”

“But mom-“

“Could probably hold us up for a while.” My dad said “But not forever and definitely not with a bakery to support, too. We wouldn’t survive it. Do you understand?”

And I did. I truly did, but it still felt so wrong. It wasn’t like this whole thing was totally out of the blue, me and Baekhyun were matched which meant that we should marry, but it had never even really hit me that this was expected of me. I realized in that moment that if me and Baekhyun never were to get married, everybody would definitely blame it on my father even though the decision may have been completely mine and Baekhyun’s.

It was a little ironic that I had earlier that day been pondering whether or not to break the previous agreement me and Baekhyun had had. I had just wanted to try it out, see if dating him would go over nicely or would completely turn me off from anything with the hint of ‘guy’ in them. But now, I stood here without a choice. Well, I had a choice, but it was either to see my family fall apart or marry someone that I was already meant to marry.

Until then, I hadn’t even though about this news reaching Baekhyun but I was suddenly aware of that it wasn’t only me who would have to marry, he would too. I may want to save my family, but I couldn’t do that if Baekhyun didn’t do it with me. If he didn’t want to, I would be powerless, because I would under no circumstances force someone in to this. My father might,  but I would not.

“It’s up to Baekhyun.” I said “I may do it for my family’s sake, but I won’t put Baekhyun through this if he doesn’t want to. A marriage is for life, and he can’t be cleaning up our messes for that long of a period of time. I won’t allow it unless he himself wants it.”

“Do you really expect me to care about what he thinks and wishes?” My dad said “This isn’t about him, it’s about us, family.”

“I do expect you to care.” I said “and not only expect, insist. I will not do this if he says no, and that’s it.”






A/N
Hello~ Extra hello to all the new readers! I'm so happy that I finally got this chapter out and I hope you liked it! I've been battling with tiredness these last two weeks because I've been working and therefore haven't had much energy to put in to my writing! :( I hope you all have been enjoying your summer and I also hope that you aren't occupied with anything but rather that you can just chill and do nothing! Haha! I'd love to just lay in my bed for a few months and spend my time writing, watching netflix and read lol. But now I must sleep because my eyes are falling shut and I need to get up early tomorrow for work! BYEE~