Replaced

You ― A collection of drabbles and one-shots

Characters: BTS's V & OC
Genre: (I cannot decide the genre, so I will go with angst)


It was another normal day for a couple sitting on one of the wooden benches scattered around the park. Their hands were tangled, lips held a wide smile at each other, sweet nothings were uttered, followed by much more words. The light brown-haired boy retreated his hand back from the girl's, earning him a pout. He could only chuckle and in no time, he put his arm around her shoulder, fingers combing the long, dark brown locks. His lips landed atop her head, placing a kiss there before he delivered a whisper right onto her ear.

"I love you," followed by a soft sigh. "I do, Salsa."

The girl was too surprised to say any words, so she just remained silent, indirectly giving a sign for the boy to continue his words.

"But sometimes you cannot make the one you love the most stay, right?" His next words froze her in an instant, her body began to shudder. "People, eventually, will come and go. They will be replaced." Taehyung continued, crooning the girl that looked like she was about to cry in a seemingly mocking way.

"What do you mean, Taehyung? W-why did you say that..."

A muffled sound from a Glock pistol could be heard. No screams. No sounds. It was Salsa with his eyes widened in shock and horror, and she fell to the ground. Blood splattered everywhere. Taehyung finally got up, not bothering to pick up the body from where she fell and went to the other girl who was holding the gun. They both smiled, Taehyung's lips kissed hers briefly before they checked on Salsa's body, who was motionless.

"There, I proved my words, Salsa."