Her Journal

You ― A collection of drabbles and one-shots

Characters: EXO's Kai & OC
Genre: Angst


January 1st

We spent the New Year Eve together. His arms were around me, holding me firmly in his embrace. Fireworks sparked the dark sky, illuminating us with the bright light. We held promises, where we would be better in the new year, that we would stay by each other's side regardless anything. The chilly wind did not bother us, anyway. I was in his warm embrace, and that was more than enough. I was home. He was, is, and will always be my home.

 

January 2nd

He was still there, although I could sense his changing behavior. It felt strange, I never saw him being like this. He was still there, indeed, but there was something that made me feel foreign. It was both him and a stranger at the same time. He began distancing himself, his arms were no longer around me, although his smile still decorated his countenance. I had nothing to hold him, nor would I have any strength to do so if he were to leave soon.

 

January 3rd

It felt like he slowly vanished, ceased to exist. Oh, wait, he was still here, but I no longer could feel him. He would be gone. Soon. Sooner.

 

Tears kept rolling down her cheek as she continued writing her journal, and it inevitably stained the paper. She halted herself from writing and stood up from the chair to roam around the house, searching for her boyfriend's presence. He was nowhere to be seen, and the house wasn't big either. The girl slumped down to the floor, her agonizing weep could be heard filling the silence. She had no strength left even just to crawl beck to her room, and she let herself fall into a deep slumber, unable to repel it due to the excessive crying, as well as the overwhelming feelings occupying her.

 

January 4th

He's gone... Completely gone...

 

The journal would never be finished.