Arts and Crafts

Dreamy Oneshot Collection

SHOUT Application

Name: Monroe
Female Lead: Kim Soo Minnah
Male Lead: T.O.P- Big Bang
Plot: **PROVIDED**
Rated or Not: Doesn't have to be rated.

**AN Sorry I really couldn't think of a write a story based on the plot you provided me. I currently have writer's block so I had issues writing. I might write you another one with your plot when I get rid of the block. I hope you understand.
Please comment and apply for another oneshot.
-Miki

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Bows, ribbons, baskets, shirts… ” I checked my list. “Done.” I finished my list.
“What’s the occasion?” My friend Bom asked me as she brought a cart filled with ribbons.
“TOP’s birthday. I’m making him a box with handmade shirts, hats, and things inside.” I happily took out some ribbons and restocked the empty shelves.
“You must be excited.” Bom smiled.
“Yup~!” I sang.

~~
Bom and I restocked shelves in the craft store for a few hours before I went on my break. I began to work on my present for TOP. I hummed “High High” while working on his present.

After completing the present I skipped back to work and began helping the customers. Hours flew by and it was closing. Bom and I waited outside for our boyfriends to come pick us up. I held the basket close to me as I waited.

“How long did it take to make?” Bom asked me.
“It took a month for the things inside. I made the basket during my lunch break. I hope he likes it.” I proudly showed Bom my basket.
“I bet he will.” Bom hugged me.

~~

TOP and his friends arrived in front of the store in 15 minutes. They stepped out of their cars. Jiyoung ran over and hugged Bom.

“I missed you.” Jiyoung kissed Bom.
“Get a room.” The boys teased.
“Hey.” I greeted TOP. “Happy birthday.” I handed TOP his gift.

TOP looked at the gift. It was a beautifully made basket with lots of handmade things inside.

“Thanks babe.” Top smiled and kissed my cheek.
“Enough hugging. Let’s go to my house. Your party is waiting.” Taeyang said hanging on his car door.
“Alright.” The boys said and got into their respective cars.

~~

At Taeyang’s house Bom and I went to change from our work uniform. TOP peeked at his gift.

“What is it?” Seungri asked.
“Open it.” Daesung encouraged.
“I want to open it in front of Minnah.” TOP put the gift down.
“He’s whipped.” Taeyang joked around as TOP rolled his eyes.

We finished changing and came down the stairs. TOP ran over to me.

“Can I open the present? I’m so curious to see what’s inside.” TOP made a puppy dog face, showing me his ageyo.
“Sure.” I smiled back.

TOP began tearing away at the wrapper. He soon got to the core of it. TOP pulled out the handmade things that I made.

“What’s that? Did you buy crap from the bazaar?” Daesung grabbed a knitted hat I made.
My eyes began to water. “What do you think?” I looked at TOP.

TOP said nothing and stared at the basket. He didn’t even look at me.

I grabbed my things and ran out of the house. Tears spilled from my eyes.

“Do you know how long it took her to make that?” Bom stood up, upset. “It took her a month of not sleeping and not eating lunch to make it and you made fun of it. I’m shocked at you. I’d be proud if my boyfriend or girlfriend made me handmade things. You try and make it.”

Bom stormed out of the house chasing me. Jiyoung followed her.

~~

TOP and I didn’t speak for a week. He stayed with his friends and I stayed with Bom. He tried to talk to me several times but I ignored him and walked away. I was still upset that all my hard work went to waste.

One day on my day off TOP came in to the craft store and asked Bom. “I want to apologize to Minnah. Teach me how to make something for her.”

Bom smiled and brought him to the staff room.

~~

“Stupid TOP.” I turned a picture of him by my bedside around.

I turned around on my bed and tried to forget about TOP my sleeping. Suddenly someone knocked on my window. I looked and saw TOP standing on the tree by my window. I turned around, but he knocked again. I walked over to yell at TOP.

“What are you doing?” I opened the window.
TOP came inside. “I came to see you. Here.” TOP handed me a bag.
I looked inside and found a slightly disfigured teddy bear. “What’s this?”
“I made it. I know the bear is kinda crappy, but I’m sorry. I didn’t know how hard it was to make the stuff. It took me forever to make that for you.” TOP apologized.
“You made it?” I asked looking at the bear.
“Yeah. See. TOP and Minnah” TOP pointed to the heart the bear was holding. “I stitched our name on it. Plus eyes are kinda off.”
I grabbed his hand that was covered in band aids. “What’s this?”
TOP quickly brought both hands behind his back. “I hurt myself stitching that bear.”
I took his hands and kissed it. “Pabo.”
“Does that mean I’m forgiven?” TOP smirked.
“Maybe.” I turned around and laid on my bed.
TOP came and laid beside me. “I’m sorry. I should have defended your present for me and I should have liked it. I’ll accept anything you make for me from now on.”
“Really?” I looked at TOP. He nodded. “Okay.” I smiled and hugged the bear.
“Don’t only hug the bear. Hug me too. I missed you, you know.” TOP whined.
I giggled at him and hugged him.
“Can this be our baby?” I asked as I cuddled in his chest.
“Sure.” TOP kissed me.