Night Out - R

Dreamy Oneshot Collection

Just a warning this chapter is RATED.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I was preparing to go on a date with Nichkhun.  I looked at several outfits before choosing one then started on my make-up.  I wore a jeans skirt with a white top.

Around 5pm he knocked on the door.  As soon as I opened the door he stared at me.  “You look amazing.”  He kissed me then took my hand and walked me to his car.   As soon as we got in he started driving. 

“Where are we going?” I asked.  “It’s a secret.  You’ll see when we get there.”  Nichkhun said as he glanced at me while driving.

After an hour of driving we reached our date location.  “Close your eyes.”  He said and covered my eyes. 

He led me to a beach with no other people.  “You can open your eyes.”  I opened my eyes and it revealed a romantic ocean background with a picnic blanket on the sand with a candle in the middle.  I turned around and kissed him.  “It’s beautiful.  Thank you.”  Nichkhun blushed and led me on to the blanket.

After our romantic dinner we packed everything and went back to the car.  We got in and Nichkhun got ready to drive but the car wouldn’t start.  “.”  Nichkhun cursed then went to check the hood.

“Sorry, it looks like we have to stay here for tonight or catch a taxi back.  It’s too dark to see what’s really wrong with the car.”  Nichkhun said leaning on the driver side window.  I looked at the time.  “It’s only 9pm.  I don’t need to be home until midnight. Plus I don’t want to go yet.  We hardly have time to spend together.”  I said sadly.

“I know.”  An idea popped in Nichkhun’s head. “I saw a Wal-Mart not too far from here.  You want to walk there and get some stuff for us to spend the night?”  “Sure.”  I said getting out of the car.  Nichkhun locked the car and took my hand.  “Ready?”  I nodded.

At Wal-Mart we looked at clothes, shoes, food, and camping equipment.  As we were heading to the checkout area I saw fireworks.  “Oppa, can we play that?”  I asked pointing to the fireworks.  “Sure.”  He grabbed some then headed to the checkout line.

After Nichkhun paid for the things he grabbed my arm.  “Get on.” He said motioning me to get on his back.  He carried me from Wal-Mart to the car. 

After putting the stuff we bought away he took out the fireworks.  “Let’s play.”  We played with the sparklers and fountains.  “Let’s spell out each other’s names.”  I said spelling Nichkhun’s names with the sparkler.

“This is our last fountain.  After this we have none.”  Nichkhun said after lighting the last firework.  He hugged me from behind as we watched the fountain spray out colors of blue, purple, and green. 

As the fountain finished we turned our heads towards each other.   We stared at each other for a while.  My heart fluttered with a feeling I never felt before.  Our heads slowly came closer and soon my lips found his.  His explored my mouth for while then carried me to the car without breaking the kiss.  I soon found myself inside his car.

Nichkhun trailed kisses all around my neck as he tugged at the bottom of my shirt wanting permission to feel up the rest of my body.  “Are you sure?  I can wait until you’re ready.”  Nichkhun said between kisses.  I nodded granting him permission.

Nichkhun kissed me again.  I soon realized I was completely and he was shirtless.  “Can you help me?”  Nichkhun asked leading my hands to the zipper of his pants.  I ped his pants then helped him take it off.

Nichkhun squeezed my s as I moaned.  He trailed kisses to my s then on one as he rubbed the other.  He then rotated.  His lips found their way back to mine as his hands roamed other my body down to my womanhood.  “Are you sure?”  He asked once again.  “I’m sure.”  I replied.  “It might hurt a bit but trust me.  When you want to stop let me know.”  He said then kissed my lips as his fingers entered my womanhood.

I endured the pain as he pushed his fingers back and forth into me. After a while he took his fingers out.  “His might hurt a lot.”  He teased my entrance with this manhood for a while then pushed himself inside me.  I screamed in pain, tears formed in my eyes.  “Babe?”  He looked at me with apologetic eyes.

We waited until the pain lessened then I nodded giving him permission to continue.  He then himself numerous times, each time harder getting deeper inside me until he hit my sweet spot.  We soon reached out then he landed next to me without removing himself from me.

“I love you so much.”  Nichkhun said then kissed me.

“I love you too.”  I replied.

The next morning I woke up alone covered with a blanket.  I looked outside, Nichkhun was fixing the car.  I put on my clothes and walked outside.  “Good morning.”  Nichkhun said as kissed me.  I turned away embarrassed as I remembered what happened the night before.  “You don’t need to be embarrassed.  And I think I need to be embarrassed.”  Nichkhun said hugging me from behind.  “I fixed the car we can go now.  First let’s eat breakfast then drop you off at home.  If your dad’s going to kill me I need to have energy so I can fight back.”  I smiled and kissed the Nichkhun, my love.