--6

LIGHTS, CAMERA...CUT!!! [PENDING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why you never tell me you're dating Jimin hyung?"

You froze in your place. Half-shocked half-confused "That's not your business."

"He's my senior in Dance Department and I just found out that you're datig him! And do you remember that I ever said that I have a crush on you? What's wrong with you?"

You couldn't believe your ears. You stood up. "What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you!" you snapped and you were so angry you couldn't say anything more. then you just stormed away, leaving Jungkook there.

You started to feel the guilty building up in your heart again. It somehow made you can't breathe. You felt your eyes getting warm, you quickened your pace but you bumped into someone, a hand caught your waist right on time and you felt a familiar tingle on your skin, you recognize the arm and as you lifted your face up, you were face to face with...

"Jimin..." that was the only word you could speak. You were so shock and so did Jimin, from the way he just froze there, his arm still holding your waist.

"I'm sorry." he quickly helped you balancing yourself but his eyes still scanning you "Are you alright?"

You nodded and rubbed your left arm, you really wanted to get away from that place but also you wanted to stay there. Made things just like they used to be. Jimin didn't move a bit from his place. You thought you was on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter