--1

LIGHTS, CAMERA...CUT!!! [PENDING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin was not in good mood. This morning he was on his routine to pick up his 6 years girlfriend. Yes 6 years. okay, before that I will give brief explanation.

Jimin and you are childhood bestfriends like real since your parents are bestfriends too. When you two in 8th grade, you both started dating and it went well, now you two were sophomores in a university.

Back to the main story,

So this morning when he was in your house, your mom had worried expression on her face and she warned Jimin to be careful. Jimin was suspicious and also worried. he walked to your bedroom and when he open the door, a hard stuff landed on his face, made him stumble backwards and flinched, the next second he realized it was a yearbook from your previous high school. Jimin took it and about to stepped inside but you -who was still under piles of blankets- shouted.

"Don't come closer! I hate you!"

Those words striked him deep. He got frozen for a minute and then he put back the book on the floor and headed out from your house to the college.

*"You can't be serious." said Taehyung after Jimin told him about his bad morning.

"So I just made things up? Why in the hell I would do that?"

"Because you were in such long time relationship? 6 years dude, don't you think you and her need a break?"

"I better break my stuffs than break up with her."

"That's not what I mean, you two need to mingle more!"

Jimin couldn't take anymore, he snapped "Don't tell me what should I do for my life! I love her and it will never change!" Jimin grabbed his backpack and walkaway.

"You love her or you just used to having her around you all the time?" Taehyung called. Jimin heard that, but he kept walking but now Taehyung's words started swirling in his mind, was it?

You finally walked out from your blanket around 12pm. You showered and everything, you didn't find your parents. Of course they were working. You only found the ahjumma [used to babysit you and Jimin] that always took care of your house until your parents back home.

"Your mom was very worried, but I promised her that you will eat 2 portions for lunch because you missed breakfast." She said and prepared your lunch.

"I'm fine. I just..don't wanna see Jimin today."

"Jimin? Why? I thought you two are bestfriends? I've been taking care of you two since I can remember."

"Yeah we still are..."

Your mind travelled back on the weekend. You used to spent weekend with Jimin but that time Jimin and his family went to his grandmother's house for weekend and your parents on business trip for the whole weekend and will be back on Sunday night. So on Friday night you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter