--3

LIGHTS, CAMERA...CUT!!! [PENDING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You never felt more guilty than you were that time. Jin kissed you twice, well he was being very gentleman to only kiss your cheek, but still. You really need to tell him about you and Jimin; if you let this happen you were no different than a cheater. But why was it so hard to tell those 3 words? 'I am taken.'

You rushed into your room and threw yourself on your bed with your face down. You could feel your face heated up. You were happy but also guilty.

"Wow am I that invisible for you?"

You froze. You knew well that voice. You got up quickly and found Jimin stood at the corner of your room near the window. You didn't know if he saw Jin kissed you or not and you didn't wanna find out.

"Oh let me rephrase : am I that invisible for you, jagiya?" he asked again, pressing the word jagiya in the tone you hate to hear. His facial expression was hard to read.

"What..How..."

"Turned out Hoseok's girl got accident, so we cancel it, your phone leads to voicemail so I just went straight here assuming you already here but..." He didn't continue and he didn't have to.

"I'm sorry, I'm sure my phone is.." you checked your phone from your bag and found out it was out of battery.

"I didn't mind, he got you home, I can understand your phone out of battery. What I mind is why you let him kiss you? I saw it, yes I saw it, jagiya and you didn't mind did you? You got all red and when you got out I could see you were smiling, you might didn't realize but I saw it clearly." his voice now filled with pain, you could feel it and made you more guilty than ever. "Seriously, since when?" he asked again.

"Jimin, it's not like what you think." you didn't have any better answer.

"So how is it? Worse?" you could hear sarcasm in his voice.

"Jimin, please, I'm sorry but I never do anything. I never cheat on you."

"You never but you let him kissed you! answer me! Since when? And how many time did he does that?"

"JIMIN!" you snapped which made Jimin shut up but he was still looking at you furiously. "I never asked to be kissed! It's up to you how you wanna judge me but I never even think to cheat on you!"

"How can I trust you now, jagiya?" his fiery face softened, replaced with a sad one "You're so happy with him." his voice trailed off until left with a whisper and with that he walked out from your room and got out from your house.

The next day, you felt like staying home but you had the big test coming so you half-heartedly went to the college, di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter