--4

LIGHTS, CAMERA...CUT!!! [PENDING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook was as stubborn as you. You told him to not following you but he didn't listen, he trailed you until you finally stop and turned at him, your rage was overwhelming you, Jungkook might able to see smoke coming out from your head but if he did, he didn't make any movement of backing away. He stared into your eyes, still with his calm expression. He didn't say anything, he just stood still which made you yell again at him.

"What do you want?" you snapped.

"I'm gonna wait until you calm down first." he replied calmly.

"Well good luck with that." you said but you could feel your anger reduced a bit. A BIT.

"I'm not in the place for saying this bu-"
 

"Then don't say anything." you cut him off and was about to stormed away when Jungkook grabbed your wrist tightly " Let my hand go."

"Calm down then I will let it go."

"You don't tell me what to do!"

Then you felt an arm wrapped around your waist and pulled you away from Jungkook. Jungkook almost fell down with the sudden movement.

"You heard her, dude or you don't speak human?"

You turned your head and saw Jin. You didn't know if you should be thankful or not. He always around in a perfect time it almost scary. He didn't stalk you right? Right then you realized his arm still wrapped around your waist. You cleared your throat "Uh...Jin, you can release me now..."

He looked at you for a couple of second before he realized and pulled back his arm "Oh yeah, sure."

"Who are you?" Jungkook asked Jin.

"Who are you?" Jin asked back instead of answer.

Jungkook didn't answer either but he kept staring at Jin. You could feel the tension between them is getting higher and before someone got his eye blue, you stepped between them and introduced them to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter